« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, the name explains itself, right? :) So, go ahead, CHAT!!! :D

message 2: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Hey hey!

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) wuz up? :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Santa Monica, and my agent/agent's husband who got me an audition...

message 5: by (Aero)driguez (new)

(Aero)driguez (aerodriguez) Ik!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I 3 glee. :!

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire I love.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................exclamation points (!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and sushi.

message 8: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 26 comments May I make a suggestion?
I think we should add a prayer chain to the group and open the group to the public. God is available to everyone, so why can't a group about Him be?

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hey, my friends grandma has a tumor, and i need healing on my arm. Thanks!

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) there's this super fun camp that i do over the summer and it's called Youthfront and it's for christian kids. It rocks! Check it out

message 11: by Allie (new)

Allie | 8 comments hey guys!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I go to Camp Orchard Hill. It is an awesome camp and they do ages from 8 (Elementary) to Seniors going into high school. They're website is:
http://camporchardhill.com/

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I go to Hume Lake-it's awesome!

message 14: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Just wanted to know before I got into this that no one is going to say anything bad about gays right? Because God loves everyone and I don't really want to get upset in a group about God. Thanks (:

message 15: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Emma wrote: "May I make a suggestion?
I think we should add a prayer chain to the group and open the group to the public. God is available to everyone, so why can't a group about Him be?"

Great idea!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Adriana wrote: "Just wanted to know before I got into this that no one is going to say anything bad about gays right? Because God loves everyone and I don't really want to get upset in a group about God. Thanks (:"

yeah, there is absolutely no prob with gays! If anyone offends you, message me and i'll talk with them. if they don't i'll block them.

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ Mkaein' a movie!!!!!

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ I GO TO CAMP RONALD MC DONALD!!!!!

message 19: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) What's is that camp for?

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Primniss wrote: "Adriana wrote: "Just wanted to know before I got into this that no one is going to say anything bad about gays right? Because God loves everyone and I don't really want to get upset in a group abo..."

Thanks (:

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) it...this an only catholic group?

*sigh* fine, i'll leave

message 22: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) :*(

message 23: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) No it's not!!! I'm not Catholic. It's a Christian group

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) well...thats what i ment...i am not a christ

message 25: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Oh ok

message 27: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Jews believe in Christ so that would make you a Christian right?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jews believe Jesus was a great teacher, but they don't believe He's the Messiah. They are still looking for the Messiah... That's the difference between us Christians and Jews. We believe the Messiah has come already. They don't... so, yeah, Jews are not Christian. Jews are jews.
:)

message 29: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) But they do believe in God so wouldn't they still be in the same 'grouping' as Christians?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Muslims believe in God. Would you group them with Christians?

Judaism and Christianity share the Old Testament, but the New Testament is not part of the Jews' religion. The Jews follow the laws of Moses, while we as Christians believe we are not under the law, but under grace.

message 31: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Yes I would. They have miscontrued ideas about the bible and God, but so do a lot of Christians. They are better off than those who don't believe in God at all.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, you are right. Islam is a religion that is GREATLY misunderstood.

But they don't call themselves Christian. Christian means a believer of Jesus and his teachings. To them the greatest teacher/prophet is Muhammad Ali.

Is it true that Islam is a lot like Christianity?

Although the two religions share some terminology and even some theology (monotheism, for instance), Islam is fundamentally different from Christianity. Islam is a works-oriented religion, while Christian faith is based on salvation by grace through faith as a result of the shed blood of Christ.

In Islam, if God wants to forgive sin, He simply says, “It is forgiven.” Christianity recognizes the necessity of the shedding of blood for the forgiveness of sin (Hebrews 9:22).

message 33: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Oh ok then. It's been two years since I've studied religions.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Interesting topic though eh? I just finished a World Religions class at my school.

message 35: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) We did that in my World History class in 10th grade. It was fun and of course me and the teacher got into a debate. Ha

message 36: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hehe

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, that's always fun. :P What did you debate over?

message 38: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) Lol who knows?? Something or nother about Christianity.

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments i like debates... lets make it about cookies! cause i love cookies lol

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cookiess.... chocolate chip cookies? :)

message 41: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) mmmm

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments i made peanut butter and chocolate cip cookies and pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins...

i sent a pic txt with em in it to a few of my friends and the next thing ik their AT MY DOOR FOR SWEETS lol they r pigs... lol

message 43: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Ahhhh that sounds good!

message 44: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Hehe friend me?

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments haha sure sweetie! ^_^ yhu just love me for my sweets! ;P haha

@maribel

hehehehe!!!!! cooooooooookkkkkkkkkiiiiiiieeeeeessss!!!
i beat yhu at that... lol hehe

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments ok ok chica yhu win!!! haha yhu like winning dont ya? hehe ^_^

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments @caroline

yay! ty for accepting!! it loves the love in the room!! -starts singing- can yhu feel the love tonight!! lol

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments lol im a lil hyper... lol

little_red_ridding_hood | 32 comments haha yeh well im like this all the time... ppl just get used to it lol

message 50: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ;) ahhhh!

« previous 1