The wild discussion

RP > Reptiles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 61 comments Mod
Necro swooped around in the quiet scenery. He skimmed above the water and blew puffs of flames every now and then. He stayed suspended in air for a moment and looked down at the lake.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika sat beside the lake, her blue scales sparkling.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire swooped down and grabbed a rabbit. He chomped on it hungrily

message 5: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Lyre flapped her wings and flew up to Necro. "I'm starved. Wanna go for a hunt?" she offered. "Sure." Necro replied gruffly. They flapped down to the forest and swooped in on two deer, killing them. "Delicious meat." Lyre commented.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika poked her jaws into the water. She parted them, letting fish swim through. At a moments notice a fish was clamped in her jaws, her muzzle out of the water.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Verika dropped the fish and crouched beside it. She bite half of it off, gulping it down. She ate the rest.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments James and Anala growled and fought each other

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika huffed at them.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala pinned James down and laughed "i win again!"

James snorted fire "best 85 out of 90!"

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose flew down and gently landed and walked over to the water

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika watched them, amused.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala got off "no! i win! end of wrestling tournament!" she shot off into the sky

James huffed and walked over to the water...he noticed a small dragon "where is your mother?" he boomed

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire flew up

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"For the record I'm not a child!" Verika growled.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments "your younge enough" he snorted

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala looked at Fire

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments "I think he's talking to me since I'm the youngest here." said Rose

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika studied him, he was two yrs months whateved older then her."No. I'm. Not." Her scales lifted up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire looked at them, amused

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments James nodded "yes i was talking to her" he looked at rose "whats your name?"

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose looked at them and rolled her eyes

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments James ignored Verika and drank some water

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments "Rose" said Rose "Also the answer to your question she's dead."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika tilted her head....lots of confusion. she flew up into the sky.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Fire stared at them

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose continued to drink water

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments James looked at her "i'm sorry...i haven't seen my mother in ten years"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika mads her way to the other side of the lake.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments "Well be glad your mother is even still alive." said Rose

message 31: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Necro licked his teeth clean and settled down by the shore. He folded his wings and let peace wash all over, and he lowered his eyelids.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala blew white hot flame at Fire just to see his reaction

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose lied by the shore and watched what Anala was doing

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika flicked her tail to Necro, settling down on some still hot sand.

message 35: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Swoop landed calmley next to fire and looked at him and wisperd "what's going on?"

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose lifted her to feel the wind agaist her face

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika laid down and puffed a breath of blue ish orange flame.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala roared and dove into the lake

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose got drebched by the splashed and growled at Anala

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose got up and spooked the water off

message 41: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Swoop lifted from the ground and breathed out a warm bluish redish flame and swoped into the forest and cought a deer.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika curled her long silverish claws in the dirt.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments When Rose saw the deer her stomach growled 'Oh ya I have not eaten for a week' she thought to herself

message 44: by Chloe (new)

Chloe swoop flew neer rose and dropped it at her feet, and flew off to the forest for another one

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose grinned to herself and looked up to see Swoop. Rose ate the deer and waited for Swoop to come back

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 69 comments Anala popped out of the water and landed on the shore

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments When Swoop came back Rose said "Thank you for the deer."

message 48: by Chloe (new)

Chloe "your welcome" he said warmley "he ate his deer and asked a question "so..um... do.. you want to fly with me tonight?" he grinned and his tail slid around his feet and he awated her answer

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Verika closed her eyes.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 61 comments Rose grinned and said "Ya I would like that."

« previous 1