Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1) Ashes discussion

... hmmmm?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie I loved the book a lot and the second half of the book was probably written for a amazing conclusion. Anyway, all i'm confused about is the end.. why did Alex leave?? does any one understand that part?

Tracy There will be a sequel coming out towards the end of summer if I'm remembering correctly. I was very confused and wondering why it ended how it did until I found out it was the first in a trilogy that the sequels had not yet been written. It's been a while since I read the book but I believe she left to look for the little girl who she met in the first part of the book, sorry I'm blanking on the girls name right now...

Jennifer The Forgetful Fairy Queen She left to go Find Ellie and Tom! She is still worried about Tom and Ellie. No one else cares about them but her and she did PROMISE them she would look out for them no MATTER what.

Emily The sequel is already out I think and I wanna read it! I was so mad at the end because I thought that the cannibal people were going to kill her!

Tracy Actually, one more month till Shadows comes out on 25 September. I've already pre-ordered it. Upset that it's coming out when I'm slammed at work - will just have to wait until mid-Oct to read it...

Tracy Actually, one more month till Shadows comes out on 25 September. I've already pre-ordered it. Upset that it's coming out when I'm slammed at work - will just have to wait until mid-Oct to read it...