Calling all Demigods! discussion

The Big House > Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Have any suggestions? Post them here, and we'll reply (I hope :D) promptly.

message 2: by lustandashes (new)

lustandashes | 12 comments more quests would most likely draw in more active users.

message 3: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments Quests require a ton of prep. And most of the members who would be active are.

message 4: by lustandashes (new)

lustandashes | 12 comments just a suggestion.

message 5: by Rudy (new)

Rudy | 1179 comments Duley noted. I was just saying our reasoning.

message 6: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Corey | 18 comments Umm... Hello? Is this a dead RP, or are people still using this? I'm not seeing a ton of activity, so I just wanted to ask... and I kinda want to join if that's alright with you! (Well, join again, I used to be on this but that was like... 3 years ago.) Er, anyway, my suggestion: Can there be a Hades cabin? There used to be one, but now there isn't, and I'm kinda bummed! And I had a good character for it too... :(
Okay, well, that's it from me... respond back soon hopefully!

message 7: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
There still is, Joshua :) You might want to look more closely!

message 8: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Corey | 18 comments ...*Facepalm* Apparently CLICKING on things helps. -_- Sorry, I'll just quit bugging you. Thanks for putting up with my complete and utter idiocy! I bow in your glorious glory of... bacon.

message 9: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Haha, it's fine! We've had people come and INSIST that we didn't have a Zeus cabin, even when we pointed them straight to it :P The format of the group is a little confusing but it all makes sense eventually, and helps keep it organized :)

message 10: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Lockhart (lockhart3195gc) | 11 comments hello I'd like to see a cabin for Thanatos god of death and mortality