VAMPS-R-US discussion

Author Lair > Interactive Q&A session with paranormal romance author!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 22 comments Hi!
I am so excited!
Today, I will be over at Tea and Book participating in a Q&A session. Have questions about my upcoming release, Caressed by Night? Want to know more about the Rulers of Darkness series or other books I have in the works? Swing by and ask away. Don't me shy!
I am looking forward to interacting with fellow readers (I am a book and coffee fiend), fellow authors and aspiring writers.
There will also me an interview posted.
Tea and Book http://teaandbook-shauni.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Hey Amanda....i would like to promote your 2nd book a bit for you since the first was great! Would it be possible to get a book for a contest give away to our group?

message 3: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments That would be great.....ill let the mods know we will come up with a good contest and pitch itto tie in with the second book release!

Thanks ill keep you posted!

message 4: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments I read your interview.....was great i cant wait for the next book!

ps.....its nice to see another Rhevenge lover (he's my favorite too!)

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 22 comments Rayna wrote: "That would be great.....ill let the mods know we will come up with a good contest and pitch itto tie in with the second book release!

Thanks ill keep you posted!"

Caressed by Night (Rulers of Darkness #2), feel free to post the giveaway any time after March 1st.