Muslim Community discussion

Holidays > Ramadan

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 110099 (new)

110099 | 352 comments Mod
What's ur day like during the month of Ramadan?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Ramadan! It's just amazing

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

HUNGER!!!! lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Did I even make sense? Lol

message 5: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 142 comments I love Ramdhan, love doin sehri! its an amzing time of the year! and i lose alot of weight without trying lol!

message 6: by 110099 (new)

Best part is wen we get together with my cousins and grandparents wen it time to eat. Worst part wen we have to clean lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cleaning. Worst part in everything lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Ramadan

message 9: by 110099 (new)

Yeah cleaning bad everyday but during Ramadan its more than usual

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's true, but I still love Ramadan

message 11: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 142 comments Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Cleaning. Worst part in everything lol"

heheh right!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 13: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 70 comments best part is Tarawih at the masjid and meeting my freinds!!!!

worst part is during the day, being all alone and stuck in the hot hot hot house.

message 14: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Ikr!i hate that part

message 15: by Yuman (new)

Yuman (yumnaep) | 70 comments this is my mind during that part:

augh my stomach it kills

message 16: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Lol same but mine also says so bored

message 17: by Namerah (new)

Namerah Saud Fatmi (namerahsaudfatmi) | 85 comments Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Cleaning. Worst part in everything lol"
that is so true it hurts

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Namerah wrote: "Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Cleaning. Worst part in everything lol"
that is so true it hurts"

Yeah, ikr

message 19: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments This thread should come back to life pretty soon . How has everyone prepared for ramadan or will prepare.

message 20: by liTTleTalks (new)

liTTleTalks (littketalks) This year is going to be SOO hard! I live in OC MD on by the beach and it's in August! You dont eat for like 16 hours!

message 21: by 110099 (new)

Over here we break fast around 8 pm

message 22: by Joy (new)

Joy  | 146 comments I think it's going to be around 8:30...not sure

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup it's at 3:30

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*8:30

message 25: by 110099 (new)

So ramadan is tomorrow right?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

We live in California and um..I think it starts at Saturday

message 27: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Ira wrote: "No it starts either Friday or Saturday... Here in Canada. Idk about you guys, who do you guys follow?"

i NEED to know friday or saturday!!!! :(((

message 28: by 110099 (new)

For us it's either Thursday or Friday

message 29: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha cuz my friends are going to a cooking class on friday and i need to tell them if i can go or not, i refuse to go make fudge brownies if i can't eat them

message 30: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha thanx

message 31: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments I think ramadan might start friday. I'm going to check what our local mosque have to say. I can't believe Ramadan is actually here I'm kinda excites because the Muslim community just built bigger and newer mosque and they will open it by this friday.

message 32: by 110099 (new)

Yeah I'm thinking Friday to.

Do you go the mosque every night in Ramadan?

message 33: by 110099 (new)

Ramadan Kareem everyone!

message 34: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments Confidence wrote: "Yeah I'm thinking Friday to.

Do you go the mosque every night in Ramadan?"

No but i would love to go , hopefully tonight i will go . I really want to go and they just opened a new mosque so I'm pretty excited to see how it looks
and Ramadan kareem to as well

message 35: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments Ramadan Kareem to all .

message 36: by Ayesha (last edited Jul 20, 2012 08:29PM) (new)

Ayesha Ira wrote: "Ayesha wrote: "cuz my friends are going to a cooking class on friday and i need to tell them if i can go or not, i refuse to go make fudge brownies if i can't eat them"

Ayesha ramadhan is tmrw, I..."

yep thanks :)

message 37: by Adella (new)

Adella (adelloodel) | 4 comments How is the fasting for everyone so far?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

It's pretty good(: I'm kinda use to it. I think it's easier than last year

message 39: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha all teh food i eat in teh morning gives me a tummyache :/

message 40: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 60 comments Me too. I guess our bodies are not used to it yet.

message 41: by Adella (new)

Adella (adelloodel) | 4 comments Does anyone usually exercise during fasting month? (I just have to ask LOL)

message 42: by Diana ❀ ☺ (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 19 comments My parents go to the gym while fasting and I think it's CRAZY!! I think it gets worser for them..

message 43: by Adella (new)

Adella (adelloodel) | 4 comments I went cycling to kill some time, but cycling is nothing to the Gym - yeah of course the weather is hot and humid, but it's actually not bad. I'm not sure, i'd ever go to the gym...

message 44: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments to the gym thats crazy! dont they need their protein and energy in their system. i dont recommend for them to go . they should go after they eat.

message 45: by Diana ❀ ☺ (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 19 comments Somaya wrote: "to the gym thats crazy! dont they need their protein and energy in their system. i dont recommend for them to go . they should go after they eat."

I know right! but the gym closes like at 8 o'clock pm so it wouldn't work out..:)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

U know when u have to pray 4,2,2,2,2, after you eat?? Well I can NEVER pray right when I'm with my sister!!! If we hear a noise she laughs then I start cracking up while we are praying. Or I laugh when I hear something then she starts cracking up. Like today..we were praying and I bent and make a noise from my legs. I started giggling then she laughs then when I hear her laugh I laugh. And that's when we stop praying a nd start all over again or when I'm paying and she's not she makes these funny face to make me laugh. I start laughing then we start fighting..I hit her for trying to make me laugh then I do it to her

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 6 comments It's a time of re-freshness ^^ including physically, intellectually, spiritually, and socially!

message 48: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments Diana :) wrote: "Somaya wrote: "to the gym thats crazy! dont they need their protein and energy in their system. i dont recommend for them to go . they should go after they eat."

I know right! but the gym closes l..."

That sucks !!!

message 49: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 200 comments Şąɱ Şwąɠɠęŗ*^_^*Ţђę Wąŋţęd Ƒŗęąķ wrote: "U know when u have to pray 4,2,2,2,2, after you eat?? Well I can NEVER pray right when I'm with my sister!!! If we hear a noise she laughs then I start cracking up while we are praying. Or I laugh ..."

U should try to pry seperately , I know it could be funny at the time but prayer should be taken a bit more serious