The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Private Dorms **Mature Content** > Dorm 43 : Jace & Breezy

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((This is where Jace and Breezy live on campus))

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Breezy ran in and threw her stuff on the floor, unless she knew it was fragile. She started to put sheets on the bed.,"Jace!!!!"

message 3: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed and shook his head, following her into the dorm, dumping his stuff by the door.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "We should paint the room! Oh, and get some curtains and new bed spread!"she laughed and ran over,"We are starting the make over now!" She started taking artsy stuff out a bag and gave Jace some paint and a paintbrush. She started decorating everywhere.

message 5: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed and helped her, although, his painting didn't look nearly as good as her's. He smiled and stood back, paint dripping all over the floor.

message 6: by Chickie (last edited Feb 18, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She sighed and took the paint from him. She pushed him out the door,"Stay! Wait!" She closed the door and decorated the room.

~3 hours later~

She opened the door,"Come in!" She grabbed him and pulled him inside.

The Room:
The Room

message 7: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace stumbled in after her and looked around the room, his jaw dropping, "It's just perfect, Breezy!" he said, giving her a kiss.

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She kissed him back happily. She soon pulled away smiling,"Thanks. I was hoping you'd like it"

message 9: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace grinned, "I don't like it," he said, "I absolutely love it!" he added.

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She blushed bright red and giggled,"Ummm..."

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed, "You are so cute when you giggle!"

message 12: by Chickie (last edited Feb 18, 2012 10:11PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She bit her lip,"Am not! Lets lay down and watch some movies" She kissed his cheek and led him to the bed.

message 13: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace smiled and kissed her back, spreading himself out on the bed.

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She laughed,"What movie shall we watch love?"

message 15: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace shrugged. "Whatever you want."

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Alice in Wonderland!"she got up and put the movie in the DVD played. She giggled and jumped onto the bed,"Your hair has gotten so long! We should cut your bangs, my litte emo boy"

message 17: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed and looked at her, "Alright, I guess you can fuss over me!"

message 18: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Yay!"she smiled,"I still don't get why you chose me."

message 19: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace shrugged, "Because, you're you," he said, giving her a kiss.

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She kissed him back happily. She pulled away once as heard the movie start,"Stop kissing me! I'm gonna miss the beginning" She sat up and bounced up and down as she watched the movie.

message 21: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed and lay down on his stomach, spreading out on the bed.

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She pushed his legs over,"I need room too" She laud back and watches the movie,"Oh! If you like me how I am, you must have dated some really crazy girls in your lifetime. Bu I better be the craziest!"

message 23: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed and pushed her over so he had more space, "And I need space as well!" he said, rolling his eyes. "And you're actually the first person I ever dated."

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Awww, I'm your true love too. Right?"she asked as she pushed him off the bed. She giggled and laid back.

message 25: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace laughed as he landed on the floor. He got up and started tickling her, "Yep!"

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She laughed and tried to push him away,"Jace! Stop. Mercy!" she giggled and laughed

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace smiled and kissed her cheek, "Alright, if you insist," he said.

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She relaxed and then suddenly jumped,"Food! I need food!" She got up and looked through her bag. She kept mumbling about different foods she could eat. Suddenly she showed him a picture of flower,"What do you think of this picture?"

message 29: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace smiled and nodded, "It's great!" he said with a laugh, giving her a hug.

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She smiled,"Do you recognize it? Let me try again" She took a container full of cupcakes out of her bag,"Wanna cupcake? I made a bunch"

message 31: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace grinned and nodded, "Of course! I always want one of your cupcakes!" he said, smiling at her.

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She frowned,"You don't remember do you? I thought...." She put the container on the desk and sat on the bed.

message 33: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace tilted his head to the side in confusion. He came over and sat down beside, wrapping his arms around her. "What don't I remember?" he asked quietly.

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "How we first met!"she said tears streaming down her face. Breezy whimpered.

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments ...............

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Sorry...))

Jace's face fell as he wrapped his arms around her, "Oh Breezy..." he whispered, his eyes becoming wet. "Of course I remember, I just have so many things on my mind right now, everything's getting muddled up. I'm so sorry..." he whispered, kissing her forehead.

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She nodded and kissed his cheek,"It's okay love."

message 38: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Jace smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips, "Again, I'm really sorry," he whispered.

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "It's fine"she shrugged,"Your very busy.."

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments .....

message 41: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Sorry! Didn't get the notification XP))

Jace smiled at her, "Just think, soon we're going to have a family. How amazing is that?"

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She smiled,"It's great love" She kissed his neck and leaned back against the bed.

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments ......