Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods., #1) Oh. My. Gods. question

is there a good book about hades and persephone?
Natty Natty Feb 18, 2012 05:02PM
so far I've read two great books about the Hades and Persephone myth

~abandon by meg Cabot
~radiant darkness by Emily Whitman

I was wondering if there are anymore books like these two

I love the P.C. Cast version of persephone and hades romance. The book is the second on the goddess series. Is called "Goddess of Spring"

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

Jessa Wilder Freaking loved this and had no idea this was the story.
Aug 28, 2018 03:13PM · flag

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter is also about Hades and Persephone, though I haven't read either of the two books you listed, so I don't know about any other similarities.

i have read a book about hades and persephon called PERSEPHONE by kaitlin bevis .... it has 2 parts.. the 3rd book releases on 17th may 2013 i think... the 2nd part is PERSEPHONE the daughter of sky and earth is beter than the 1st... very interesting...

the sophie bloom trilogy was so funny and great! the first one is called my ex from hell and the second one is called my date from hell
My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1) by Tellulah Darling

Everneath is good! Pretty cheap at bn.com

I just published a novel that reimagines Persephone as a high school senior, working at The Pomegranate nightclub. It's a fast, pot boiler read, free on Kindle Unlimited. I'm doing a perfume give away/raffle his October. The scents are Persephone & Hades.

I've read one from the perspective of hades called Phone Home Persephone.

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter. It's exactly what you're looking for and I really liked it.

For the Love of Hades by Sasha Summers is the best for me. The sweet and innocent yet passionate love that Hades and Persephone have for each other makes the novel very interesting. A page-turner, promise. :)

You can try For the Love of Hades by Sasha Summers. It was so good!

meg cabot's book abandon

There's a great list of them here - https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/1...

Some already mentioned, plus lots of others. I am fond of this pairing as well. :)

Kagama-the Literaturevixen (last edited Feb 21, 2012 04:35AM ) Feb 21, 2012 04:33AM   -1 votes
Natty wrote: "so far I've read two great books about the Hades and Persephone myth

~abandon by meg Cabot
~radiant darkness by Emily Whitman

I was wondering if there are anymore books like these two"

These are some books that are inspired by the Persephone & Hades myth

Dazzling Brightness (Greek Myths, #1) by Roberta Gellis Goddess of Spring (Goddess Summoning, #2) by P.C. Cast Everneath (Everneath, #1) by Brodi Ashton Love Underground Persephone's Tale (The Goddesses #1) (The Goddessess Persephone's Tale) by Alicia Fields Asphodel (The Underworld Trilogy, #1) by Lauren Hammond