The Host Lovers ♥ discussion

Fun & Games > Finish the sentence: The Host version

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I'm gonna start a sentence and then everybody has to add something to it so we'll end up with a story! :)
It has to center around The Host world!

message 2: by Stephanie (Bookfever) (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:53AM) (new)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Caitlin was walking through the caves, towards the kitchen.

message 3: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) Letti was after her and she needed to aviod her. The kitchen was the one safe place.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) When Caitlin entered the kitchen she breathed out a sigh of relief.

message 5: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) Letti was nowhere to be found, so she could finally relax a bit.

message 6: by Stephanie (Bookfever) (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Caitlin let out a yelp when someone touched her shoulder.

message 7: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "Hey, wow. Chill down a bit," someone said and Caitlin turned to meet the persons gaze.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Caitlin smiled widely. "Nick."

message 9: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "The one and only. Miss me while I was gone?" he said, smiling brightly.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Caitlin ignored that. "When did you come back from the raid?"

message 11: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "Just yesterday. Campbell kept us locked in, traitor on the loose and all that."

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "Ah, yes," Caitlin said.

message 13: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "Ah, yes, you know about the traitor or Ah, yes, you knew I came home yesterday?"

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "The traitor. You know how news get around fast here. I didn't know you came back yesterday," she said.

message 15: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "I didn't know news got around, who spreads them?" he asked, wanting to know who spilled.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "I heard it from Isabelle," Caitlin said. "I have no idea where she got it from."

message 17: by saga (last edited Feb 18, 2012 03:00PM) (new)

saga (iyagi) "I bet Drew told her," Nick muttered. "He can never keep it in, if you know what I mean."

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "Could be," Caitlin said. "I don't really care."

message 19: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "What's up with you? You're such a downer."

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Caitlin shrugged. "Just hungry I guess."

message 21: by saga (new)

saga (iyagi) "Yeah, that's what you say to everything. You always eat," Nick laughed.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) "Better be careful then before I eat you," she said.