Tigers Saga Fanclub discussion

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This topic is about Tiger's Curse
BOOKS > Who Would You Guys Like to Play Ren and Kishan in the Movie?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Ren - Shahid Kapoor
Kishan- Nishant Dahiya

Arthi Prabhakar | 5 comments agreed! but shahid may be a bit short...

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Oh, well I didn't really know how tall he was when I picked him. I still think he looks the part though. I'm having a hard time deciding who I want for Kelsey. Probably because I want it to be me. Haha!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I agreed with Eevee. I don't really care because I know that the books are amazing!!

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) These books are so uber awesome and I can't wait for the fourth book! I haven't been so excited about a book coming out since the Hush, Hush series!

Erin I am so with you! I cant wait for Finale and cant wait for the fourth book to the Tigers Curse series once I read #2 and #3!

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 8 comments Is Sendhil Ramamurthy too old to play Ren or Kishian? I love him. He's on Covert Affiars. I love these books soooo much. I'm an indie producer and tried to get the books myself. Can't wait to see them on the big screen. I hope they stand up to what's in my minds eye.

Erin I just looked and cant believe there is going to be a movie! When I saw the title of the discussion I didnt even think about a movie....Wow Erin.

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Yeah, I'm uber excited for a movie! I hope it lives up to our expectations.

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Is said it would be out in like 2015....Why so long?

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 8 comments Erin wrote: "Is said it would be out in like 2015....Why so long?"Because of creating the world. First they will have to find a writer to write a script. That will take some time unless miraculously, someone hits it out of the park in the first couple of drafts. Then find a director, then figure out what the world looks like. When I say the world, I mean when she goes on the different adventures. That's a lot of special effects and a lot of creating. They have to build the team to create it, also set a budget. It just takes a lot to get to the final shooting phase, especially for something like this. Think Harry Potter.

But, it all could happen sooner, they just give it that much time to give themselves a cushion as well as making sure the books continue to sell.

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) It does suck that it'll probably take so long, but on the other hand I'm hoping that it means they are going to put a lot of work into the movie. I want to love the movie soooo badly!

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 8 comments Eevee wrote: "It does suck that it'll probably take so long, but on the other hand I'm hoping that it means they are going to put a lot of work into the movie. I want to love the movie soooo badly!"
I completely agree. That's what I said to Colleen. That I hoped it fit what was in my minds eye because I see it as being so beautiful and colorful. I know the producer and think she will do a good job. This will be her first big film not tied to another producer and after running Universal and MGM for many years.

message 14: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Eevee wrote: "It does suck that it'll probably take so long, but on the other hand I'm hoping that it means they are going to put a lot of work into the movie. I want to love the movie soooo badly!"

I know! If it takes 3 years it better be as good as the book and not mess anything up!

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Erin wrote: "Eevee wrote: "It does suck that it'll probably take so long, but on the other hand I'm hoping that it means they are going to put a lot of work into the movie. I want to love the movie soooo badly!..."

Straight up! I am so nervous/excited to see who actually gets casted for Kelsey/Ren/Kishan!

message 16: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Yeah I know! And If I see them before I read the other two books I will actually have a visual image of them this time!

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) I just hope it's a good visual!

Melissa (melissaarnett) I imagine Shahid Kapoor as Ren.

message 19: by kw_pagemaster (last edited Feb 23, 2012 05:35PM) (new) - added it

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Mira wrote: "I imagine Shahid Kapoor as Ren."

I agree with you!

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) (sajie) | 8 comments Eevee wrote: "Mira wrote: "I imagine Shahid Kapoor as Ren."

I agree with you!"

Yummy

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Stephanie wrote: "Eevee wrote: "Mira wrote: "I imagine Shahid Kapoor as Ren."

I agree with you!"
Yummy"

Haha!

Imasha The books are very good so if the movie comes out, kelsey should be pretty and brave, Kishan and Ren should look like how they were described in the book and also Ren and Kishan should have easily understanable accents.
I can't wait for the movie to come out. I know it will be good because of the person directing it.:)

Ellie B | 8 comments Stephanie wrote: "Is Sendhil Ramamurthy too old to play Ren or Kishian? I love him. He's on Covert Affiars. I love these books soooo much. I'm an indie producer and tried to get the books myself. Can't wait to s..."
He could play Mr.Kadam..

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 20 comments i want ren to be played by Avan Jogia in the movie

Imasha Yeah!!! he's cute! He could even be Kishan!!

message 26: by Imasha (last edited Aug 31, 2012 02:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Imasha They look just like Ren and Kelsey!!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/luke-pas...

message 27: by maya (new)

maya (maya_the_red) Imasha wrote: "They look just like Ren and Kelsey!!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/luke-pas..."

Hmmmm...Maybe...My friend and I talked about him being a possibiliy, but I do have to say Avan Jogia is better for Kishan and even Ren.

message 28: by maya (new)

maya (maya_the_red) Stephanie wrote: "Is Sendhil Ramamurthy too old to play Ren or Kishian? I love him. He's on Covert Affiars. I love these books soooo much. I'm an indie producer and tried to get the books myself. Can't wait to s..."

Yes, I think he's to old. He might be a good Mr. Kadam though.

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 20 comments Imasha wrote: "They look just like Ren and Kelsey!!
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/luke-pas..."

I like him for Ren but he would need a mre muscular chest and a better smile but movie magic and makeup could fix that easy enough.

message 30: by Imasha (last edited Sep 23, 2012 06:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Imasha I Know Right!!!!!!!!!!!!
He also has to have COLBALT BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also way more muscles. :)

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 5 comments I say hot new Indian men:):) LOL

Imasha OMG!! I completly agree with you Nikki!!

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 5 comments Now that I think about it I think Taylor Lautner would make a good Li!! He can already do martial arts and everything!

Sabrina Joyner | 1 comments i totally agree with you there

Imasha Wow!! That'll be awesome XD!!

Nikki Hoehne (nikkirajaramlol) | 5 comments :)

message 37: by Emmaofto (last edited Jan 06, 2014 05:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emmaofto | 2 comments http://forums.mangafox.me/attachment....
omg this is EXACTLY how I pictured Ren!!! Who is heeee?????? it's like someone printed him out of my imagination!!

♥ Rebecca ♥ Vote on this website who you think should play your favourite characters!

http://iflist.com/stories/tiger's...#

message 39: by Tiegangrills (new) - added it

Tiegangrills | 4 comments Hmmmmmm I don't know I will get back to you ha ha