Camp Half Blood--ADW discussion

Getting Started > Rules

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (last edited Feb 18, 2012 05:51AM) (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 915 comments Mod
No one likes rules, but we've got to have them anyways or it would be chaos.

1) You can't kill off other people's charries unless they officially give you permission.

2) Try to keep up with your charries. You can have as many as you want, I guess, but if you're not rping them often enough, you will be warned. If you still don't keep up with them, then they will either be given to someone else, or deleted.

3) Keep the swearing to a minimum. You can swear every now and again, no problem. Just don't swear every single sentence, okay?

4) Be reasonable with your characters. No one is perfect, not even me, so make sure that your characters aren't either.

5) Grammar. Please use grammar to separate your sentences. I know, it's a lot to ask for some of you, but it makes things easier.

6) Try to stay active. It's not exactly a rule, but a strong request. Groups are not as fun if they're not as active.

7) Use details. Your posts should be at least a line, maybe more. You're posts should not be like "He smiled." There's got to be something else you can add to it, so please at least make an effort towards more detail.

8) Don't use or mention characters from the two Camp Half Blood series by Rick Riordan. He came up with the idea of Camp Half Blood, and he made those charries, not us. So we have to make our own. It'd be cool if some of the demigods were related to them, yes. But let's just not get into that, okay?

9) All characters both at camp and during quests that have a higher standing than demigods (i.e. Chiron, Dionysus, the Olympians, etc.) will be roleplayed my the moderators only. It's too much to have every member roleplaying the same god...It would just get confusing. If you don't know what a mod is, then you're probably not one. If you want to see who is, go to the group homepage and look along the right hand side. The names you see there are the people that can roleplay those people. If you're not sure, ask.

10) You probably think this is cheesy, but have fun with it. This isn't like a book report or something you have to do for school. So don't treat it like it is.

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 67 comments i don't like number 3 no swearing!!!!!!!

message 3: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

I'll edit the wording a little. You can swear, but I just don't want it to get out of hand.

Amity☺Currently-Awesome☺ | 67 comments Sky wrote: "I'll edit the wording a little. You can swear, but I just don't want it to get out of hand."

im a little young to hear swearing though!

message 5: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

That can be a problem, true. But then again, it's your choice to join the group, and the rules apply to everyone, so sorry if they aren't perfect for everyone. It happens.