☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Book Obsessions. > Twilight

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Okay guys...
*takes a deep breath*
Here you can all talk about Twlight, if any of you like it. I don't think I'll be participating in these discussions....

message 2: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 18, 2012 05:07AM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments lol and yet you made a folder for it. hahaha sarah!!! such a good moderator you are.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I know, just awesome aren't I :D

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Why, thank you. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

*bleeeeehhhh* End of Discussion :)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) ❤♪$คгคђ♪❤™ wrote: "Why, thank you. :)"

No prob

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Lol. I love how this has nothing to do with Twilight. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

no.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Twilight. You can probably tell that from my name LOL! ^o^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked the first book, but the second one was terrible. I like the writing style in all of them but I thought the plot just wasn't that good.

Bella: "OH, Edward you're sooo beautiful..."

Edward: "I love you, but I don't think I have a soul so I can't be with you. Your blood looks delicious."

Jacob: "I love you Bella. Be with me forever because I'm an epic, hot, werewolf guy who loves to take off his shirt. I'm better than Edward."

Bella: "If I can't be with Edward, I'm gonna be all depressed and never be happy again."

See what I mean? It's like taking a stupid storyline but writing it as good as possible. I loved the way it was written, but the story itself was stupid.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I thought the first book was okay/annoying. But I read the second one and just couldn't finish it, it was so damned depressing. I thought there were some really lame jokes and I just hated Bella's character.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtney21297) | 53 comments Bella was REALLY annoying in the second one.So was Jacob but at least he matured a lot in Breaking Dawn.The movies make it so unemotional it's whack.The books make it feel like a normal teen romance but the movies...i don't know.And Kirsten Stewart was really annoying in all the movies.I swear she only smiles for like 10 seconds in all the whole movie.I liked Edward cause at least he did something other then pine for Bella or be depressed all day.

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Feb 28, 2012 09:34AM) (new)

Sarah I agree withyou. I don't like Kirsten Stweart at all.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

❤♪$คгคђ♪❤™ wrote: "I agree withyou. I don't like Kirsten Stweart at all."

mm hm

message 16: by Cheyenne, HoH & Proud (new)

Cheyenne | 665 comments Mod
There's...........a Twilight thread.......

Oh man...

Sarah, I've got a HILARIOUS picture about Twilight I'd like to send you. You should inbox me your email.

The first time I read Twilight, I loved it. (This was waayyy before the general population discovered it.) Then I started reading really good books, and realized that Twilight is mediocre at best. It's an okay book, but there are other, better, books that deserve the kind of worship Twilight gets.

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (angleisthebest) | 52 comments I have loved vampires for like forever, but when I read twilight I got a different vibe. For me twilight was I interesting, vampires with humans it was bound to happen sometime. I really loved the writing style. I never found a reason to hate it. I guess I just really love romance books. I don't see it as if the characters jut acted the way hey are. I mean if you are immortal having to basically kill the only thing you love it is a big deal. Well then again it's my take, and not a lot of people see it the same way as me.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Okay, Guys. I like the books... I HATE the movies.. ugh! They annoy me so much..

hehehe.. Team Emmet!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol Ali. im team jacob all the way. why do the movies annoy u?

message 20: by ~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* (last edited Jul 02, 2012 08:26AM) (new)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments Basically this picture represents most of my views on twilight lol >.> Hope no one gets offended... Sorry twi-hards!

message 21: by Cheyenne, HoH & Proud (new)

Thumbs up.

message 22: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) That's the best thing ever x)

I find Twilight... Meh. I really, really, really didnt like it at all. It was irritating, and the plot made me cringe, and the CONSTANT repetition of 'Edwards Amber Eyes' made me want to sucker punch Smeyer. Her writing style is okay, but in all, I felt like this book was full of clichés and prose. There's so much more to say but I'm on my phone.

message 23: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) ❤ℭℓαîяℯ❤ wrote: "I liked the first book, but the second one was terrible. I like the writing style in all of them but I thought the plot just wasn't that good.

Bella: "OH, Edward you're sooo beautiful..."

Edward..."

HEY! The only parts I like in Twilight are when Jacob takes his shirt off!

message 24: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Cheyenne wrote: "There's...........a Twilight thread.......

Oh man...

Sarah, I've got a HILARIOUS picture about Twilight I'd like to send you. You should inbox me your email.

The first time I read Twilight, I l..."

Twilight was the first Paranormal I ever read. So, naturally, I loved it. And then I realized it was 2 out of five at best.

message 25: by Cheyenne, HoH & Proud (new)

Yup. Same here. It also didn't help that I was twelve or so and didn't yet have an appropriate understanding of what a good book is.

message 26: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) I was ten. And a half, but still.

message 27: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) I was ten the first time I read it, but then reread it when I was 12. I liked it a little better when I was 12 but I still strongly dislike it. i didn't want to read the rest of the series so i didn't.