Mystery Lovers! discussion

Jo Nesbø
This topic is about Jo Nesbø
Random Chats > Large feature article on Jo Nesbo

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (new)

Craig Sisterson (kiwicraig) | 22 comments Recently I had a large feature article on Norwegian crime writing superstar Jo Nesbø published in the New Zealand Listener, one of the most popular and prestigious magazines in this part of the world. Jo and I discussed a number of things, including the deterioration of Harry Hole, the film adaptations of his novels (including the upcoming THE SNOWMAN, by director Martin Scorcese), his music background, his latest novel PHANTOM, and much much more.

You can now read that article in full online here:
http://www.listener.co.nz/culture/boo...

Feedback welcome.

message 2: by J.R. (new)

J.R. | 68 comments Enjoyed the interview, Craig. Nesbo is definitely a versatile writer with a varied background.

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (elliearcher) Thanks for the link Craig-loved the interview.

Also like Nesbo (and his background is way hip)

message 4: by Craig (new)

Craig Sisterson (kiwicraig) | 22 comments Thanks for the feedback JR and Ellie :-)

message 5: by Edie (new)

Edie | 1 comments Recently discovered Jo Nesbo's books, and have enjoyed all that I have read so far. I also enjoyed your interview with him. I have read all of Henning Mankel's books so was happy to find another Scandinavian author. Nesbo fills the bill.
Edie

message 6: by Renee (new)

Renee (elenarenee) Thanks so much for an interesting article on one of my favorites