twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > newbie

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 1 comments i am ashley and i have probably read all 4 twilight books 5 times each. i have seen the movies too many times to count. and it is safe to say i am a very dedicated twilight fan. i can not wait to see breaking dawn part 2 i hate that we have to wait until november. anyway i am glad to show my devotion for twilight in this group :)

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Welcome Ashley!!!!!

message 3: by Gargi (new)

Gargi (gargipatil) | 5 comments hello everyone, im Gargi. im really glad to join this group.I love twilight and a huge of fan of it. Im really excited for breaking dawn part 2 movie and i hope the movie is as good as the book.

message 4: by Vrushali (new)

Vrushali (xxbookloverxx) Hi, I'm Vrushali. I absolutely love twilight and my Favourite book is Breaking Dawn and movie is Twilight.

message 5: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments Welcome Gargi and Vrushali! Hope you enjoy this group.

message 6: by Gargi (new)

Gargi (gargipatil) | 5 comments Thank you.....Im sure I'll luv this group since it's related to twilight......:)

message 7: by Terry (new)

Terry | 1 comments HEY Everyone - I'm so excitd bout this.
LOve both twilight saga books and movies and can't wait 4 breaking dawn pt 2 altho I don't think pt 1 was done to it's best ability.
My fav book is Eclipse
Really happy 2 join this group x

message 8: by Renee (new)

Renee OMG part two trailer is up! (for a while hasn't it been?)
Same eclipse was my fave, it kind of linked everythiong together, I wash there was an epic battle at the end of Breaking dawn, I think they might do something like that in the movie based on the trailer!

message 9: by Shayna (new)

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 10 comments Happy to find other Twilight fans! Love the books and the movies! Can't wait for November. Eclipse was my fave book and movie definately. Fave chapter Fire & Ice! I also read them numerous times and always refresh before a movie comes out! :)

message 10: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Hey guys! Welcome to everyone new in the group! Glad to have you!

message 11: by KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} (last edited Nov 05, 2012 09:15AM) (new)

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 7 comments i'm NEW
and i'm lost
HELP ME
*going around in circles*
my name is kaj

I LOVE twilight EDWARD ESPECIALLY
favourite film and book!!
watched the films and read all the books
DYING to watch breaking dawn part 2
and i think its safe to say i'm twilights no1 fan
:P:P

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

You can be the #1 fan when I'm the #1 fan. And Edward is mine!!

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 7 comments BACK OF GIRL!!!!!!!
i seriously don't want fight
lets just sy hes with with me and end it there shall we
:P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

No cause I'm not sharing.

message 15: by KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} (last edited Nov 29, 2012 08:55AM) (new)

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 7 comments i'm not good at maths either, love ESPECIALY NOT DIVISION!!!!!!!
:):D:)

message 16: by Be (new)

Be (begwenly) | 5 comments Hi I'm Gwen i LOVE TWILIGHT! I'm so happy to be apart of a group where I can over analyze Twilight and not seem like a crazy person lmfao.

message 17: by Aden (new)

Aden (adenk) | 4 comments Hi guys, I'm Aden. I have read all the twilight books. Team Jasper!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden wrote: "Hi guys, I'm Aden. I have read all the twilight books. Team Jasper!"

Team jasper? That's new.

message 19: by Aden (new)

Aden (adenk) | 4 comments Anya wrote: "Aden wrote: "Hi guys, I'm Aden. I have read all the twilight books. Team Jasper!"

Team jasper? That's new."

Yah, I'm different.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aden wrote: "Anya wrote: "Aden wrote: "Hi guys, I'm Aden. I have read all the twilight books. Team Jasper!"

Team jasper? That's new."

Yah, I'm different."

Hey being different isn't a bad thing. Jasper is totally awesome!

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire (cbert101) | 2 comments Hi I'm Claire I have read the twilight saga 12+ times and I love to read. I am on team Edward!

message 22: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Hi, I'm Miranda, nd I love to read! I've already told Dann Soul that I havens read breaking dawn yet, so please don't talk to much about please. Team Edward!

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith | 1 comments hi im Cosette, i just joined the group. i LOVE the twilight books and i have read the series at least 5 times. im so happy to be able to talk to other people who love the twilight books as much as i do!!!

message 24: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 11 comments Hi everyone. I am Abby. I only just joined this awesome group. (Awesome cause everyone likes twilight) *tears of joy* I love the books and the movies but I think that the books are better. My favourite wolf is Seth Clearwater, fav vampire is Edward and fav couple is Edward and Bella..... Let's just say I am a little over the top when it comes to twilight..... :D