The Lying Game discussion

Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3)
This topic is about Two Truths and a Lie
Two Truths and a Lie

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Yogini Jhingan (yoginijhingan) | 1 comments Share theories?

Could Laurel really be behind Sutton's death? :( Now that she doesn't really have an alibi. If she is then I'm very scared for Emma, they live in the same house! But who else could it be? I even have a bad feeling about Ethan somehow even though there is no hint towards him being a suspect. Or could it be Mr. Mercer? The phone call in the end was very fishy.

Cannot wait for the next book.

Mimapdx | 3 comments I'm not sure Laurel is Sutton's killer. She probably wouldn't be so angry at Emma if she were. I mean, she would know that Emma is not her sister.
I still don't know what to think about Mr. Mercer. I don't think he killed Sutton, but there is definitely something fishy about him.
Now Ethan... I think he is the one. And all this story about how Sutton and her friends destroyed his chances of a scholarship and got away with it? And how he was at the right place to "save" Sutton from her friends' prank? And how he is the only one to recognise that Emma is not who she claims to be and his insistence that she should not tell anyone about it?

Can't wait for the next book as well.

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Petkovski (alexwithlove) I loved this book. I don't think that Laurel is the killer. I'm betting on....Mr. Vega

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading the book right now and... LOVING IT. I actually have no idea on who the killer may be, I guess we'll be finding out in the next book though so that's good. I kind of think it could be Garrett? Emma's been seeing him at the mall and places hiding out and running away and looking at her and he seems pretty upset - Maybe he knew about Thayer and killed Sutton in anger? But I don't know just a theorie.

ranya (ranya3394) | 20 comments Maybe it was Mr. Mercer but I'm not sure because he didn't seem like he would do that, but maybe he knows a little thing or two about the murder

Karynna0014 | 5 comments I think it may have been Ethan or Laural but I'm so scared for emma

message 7: by IZ (new) - rated it 5 stars

IZ L (paranomalromanceluvr) | 4 comments ETHAN! So far after I finished this book, I have my suspicions over LAUREL ;0

message 8: by IZ (new) - rated it 5 stars

IZ L (paranomalromanceluvr) | 4 comments It was not ethan! :0