Bookepedia discussion

Lunariette's Folder > Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 46 comments I have no idea what to write about, so I was wondering if you guys could give me suggestions? You don't have to, of course, but I have drawn a blank on what to write about. Thank you!

message 2: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jonweit) | 3 comments Well that depends on what you want your message to be from this writing. The easiest thing to do would be write something fiction but take from personal experiences to make the story seem more real. This group can range from a romance to a thriller. Start off with something that captures and draws someone in maybe something about you. But instead of you in the story make up different names and different situations. That is my suggestion

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (christa-ronpaul2012) You should write a very moving death scene!

message 4: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 46 comments Thank you for the suggestion, though a little dark. I tried just now. It's called "Gone". How'd I do? And thank you for the advice, Jonathan, I'll be sure to take it into account!

message 5: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 46 comments Does anyone else like to suggest something? I'm still drawing a blank. Stupid writer's block.