The Zeta Society discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
History > Relationshipes the feelinges and questions

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments i made this cuz some us has these things on mind ands maybe talk some about it with whats we feel we can share and maybe whats cant say here privetly talk about it with who we think can possably help like what saying bellow this i am going ask asked one privetly for ther honesty and feed back here to can posably help me also and who other can has these thoughts

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments there this guy in my city i dated off and on know him from school things get personal when we talk and nots going in to detail but diffrent when we wants see enother when i dont has my up and downs of things i deal with like anger and ignor and donts go do nothing till calmed down enough

message 3: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) | 2865 comments Mod
O_O

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments im trying work on this bd

message 5: by Raven (new)

Raven Juria (raven_m_juria) | 275 comments I've got a question, what do I do when my best friend who I love more than just a best friend, wants to marry and is in love with someone else?

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments hmm if you love them you need let them know i think raven cuz if you wants be more then friends ya got get that clear to them i think

message 7: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) well you love them that is a fact, but i believe true love is when you know even though you are not with them and making them happy, that they are happy with whoever they are with and if they are happy then your job is done....but then again i am weird...

message 8: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments I had no idea this thread existed, sorry! Guess it just goes to show how much attention I've paid to Zeta of late:p Or, sadly, how devoid of life this group is becoming:(

message 9: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments People move on, I guess, we got a honeymooner,a few college students, and some with a job. Life happens, it does mean that we do not have to remember the good old days. I sound old do I not.

message 10: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) | 2865 comments Mod
Wooow this thread O_O oh and DR honeymoons over lol now its trying to be an adult O_O

message 11: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Trying?

message 12: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Everybody's trying DR:P

message 13: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Your right. :)

AVampiressInDaNight | 2 comments i was not able get me other accouts ands is using me attemt till both lets me do whats i asked

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.