ROBUST discussion

Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders
This topic is about Fragile Things
Reviews > Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bundleofbooks | 4 comments I recently finished Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman. It's my first try at a Gaiman book and I had mixed views. See my review here: http://bundleofbooks.org/2012/02/15/f...

I would like to give Neil Gaiman another go, but have no idea where to start. Could anyone recommend some good novels to start with? Thanks!

message 2: by Char (new)

Char Neverwhere is very good as is the book he wrote with Terry Pratchett: Good Omens.

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Beard (jabeard) American Gods was good, but I didn't think it was nearly as good as a lot of other people did. 4/5 Stars or so.

message 4: by Char (new)

Char 3 stars from me, J. A. It just didn't 'speak' to me, I guess.

Bundleofbooks | 4 comments Thanks for the feedback! I didn't realise he'd written a book with Terry Pratchett. I'll have to check that out!

message 6: by James (new)

James Everington | 187 comments The Sandman graphic novels are truly excellent, if you like graphic novels.

Otherwise Coraline (kid's book, but creepy) or Good Omens as others have said.

Bundleofbooks | 4 comments Someone else was mentioning The Sandman and Good Omens today! I'm not really into graphic novels, but I might take a look next time I'm in a bookshop, just to see what it's like. Thanks!