2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2012 > Cassandra - 65

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cuppy42) | 4 comments I fell short by 2 books last year with a goal of 60, so I'm going to step it up. Though it helps I'm in library school and taking a class where I HAVE to read at lest 24 novels by May. 9 out of 10 of the books I've already read are because of that class. :)

message 2: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 459 comments Hi Cassandra, welcome to the group and best of luck with your goal! I think you will finds lots of things to do here and good recommendations that will help keep you reading :)

You can count and list the books you've already read this year in your personal challenge. Also if you meant 65 books, would you like me to move your thread into the 51-100 folder?

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cuppy42) | 4 comments Oh, snap - I TOTALLY spaced - I could have swore I had clicked the 51-100, but apparently not! Sorry!

message 4: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 459 comments It's fine, and is in the 51-100 folder now when you look for it! :) Library school sounds very neat by the way :)

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cuppy42) | 4 comments I wish I could say all the classes are good as the one I'm in now (Media and services for Young Adults), but sadly, some of them are nothing but reading research papers.

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 3888 comments You can add the books you've already read this year.

message 8: by Tatum (new)

Tatum | 459 comments Sounds as though you really liked Divergent! Would you mind putting ratings next to the ones you've read so we have an idea what you enjoyed and we should check out?