Forthcoming Books discussion

68 views
Discussions > Just released book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randy (new)

Randy Dutton (randydutton) | 3 comments I just published The Carbon Trap, the first in The Carbon Series as an eBook. It's not yet listed on goodreads. Soon the hard copy will be available. It's the first novel to tackle what happens if mankind's attempts to control CO2 goes awry. www.rainforestpress.com


message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 52 comments Mod
Randy wrote: "I just published The Carbon Trap, the first in The Carbon Series as an eBook. It's not yet listed on goodreads. Soon the hard copy will be available. It's the first novel to tackle what happens if ..."

You can add it. Anyone can manually add a book to goodreads.


message 3: by Randy (new)

Randy Dutton (randydutton) | 3 comments I became a librarian and added it a few hours ago. Thanks for the reminder.


message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 52 comments Mod
Randy wrote: "I became a librarian and added it a few hours ago. Thanks for the reminder."

Did you join the author program?


message 5: by Randy (new)

Randy Dutton (randydutton) | 3 comments Deborah wrote: "Randy wrote: "I became a librarian and added it a few hours ago. Thanks for the reminder."

Did you join the author program?"


I have now thanks to your pointing it out.


message 6: by Jack (new)

Jack | 1 comments Ed Wagemann's The Panty Thief of Bridgeport:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/27...


message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 52 comments Mod
Jack wrote: "Ed Wagemann's The Panty Thief of Bridgeport:

http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/27..."


I don't see any evidence that this is speculative fiction.


message 8: by Robert (new)

Robert Hobkirk All of my e-books - 2 poetry, 1 short story, 2 novels - are just .99 cents on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Hobkirk...


back to top