Vex (Celestra, #5) Vex discussion

Logan Oliver

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily Do you trust or like Logan? I do. Actually my brother's name is Logan and he reminds me of him;)

Sara Yes I trust Logan, but I LOVE Gage! I'm pretty sure he is dead! At least that's what I'm sensing from Addison's Teasers!

Delphina I am a Gage girl.

Alisha Gollihugh I am a Skyla is kinda a slut. I mean I get that most of what happen was because of bad timing but I mean seriously how much can you put on bad timing. I think she needs to shut her mouth and accept that she doesn't know everything and pick. Sorry I am just frustrated with this series because it is getting so messed up I am so ready for the last book so the story can end!

Madeline I cant really say I trust Logan or not trust him. One momwent he seems to be genuinely concerned for Skyla and love her, but next his actions say otherwise... I love gage and Skyla together, though =) Hope all works out for them

Sara Alisha wrote: "I am a Skyla is kinda a slut. I mean I get that most of what happen was because of bad timing but I mean seriously how much can you put on bad timing. I think she needs to shut her mouth and accept..."

There are 2 more books! Expel is coming out on March 22 and I don't know what the last one will be called!

Alisha Gollihugh Sara wrote: "Alisha wrote: "I am a Skyla is kinda a slut. I mean I get that most of what happen was because of bad timing but I mean seriously how much can you put on bad timing. I think she needs to shut her m..."

Well that sucks!! I have to know how it ends but damn can Skyla have any good qualities! that I think is truly annoying which is sad cause when i started the series I only had good things to say :(

Sara Alisha wrote: "Sara wrote: "Alisha wrote: "I am a Skyla is kinda a slut. I mean I get that most of what happen was because of bad timing but I mean seriously how much can you put on bad timing. I think she needs ..."

I just wish she would pick Logan,Gage,Marshall,Ellis SOMEONE at this point and stick with them! But I'm hoping it is Gage I love him.

Gabby I love Gage and Ellis! I don't know if I trust Logan. He would have to prove his self in Expel for me to fully trust him. I agree that Skyla does need to pick 1 man and stay with him. Stop switching!!!!!

message 10: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara What did you guys think of Expel?

Sandy S The Reading Cafe will be featuring the Celestra series of books by Addison Moore from March 25 to March 28th

Come to The Reading Cafe on March 28...

Read the review for EXPEL by Addison Moore and iNTERVIEW with Addison

INTERVIEW with Addison on March 28, 2012-comment on the interview thread for a chance to win an ecopy of one of her Celestra Series books...

go to: http://thereadingcafe.com/

April After Expel, I think Skyla will end up with Logan. She sure enough doesn't deserve anyone. It would do her a world of good to write off boys for the next year.... However, where would the fun be in that ;) I do think that she should choose one guy, and forget these, "visions" of her future, and make her own path!! At first it was only Logan, then Gage's vision changes her mind on that. While I would want Gage to have someone great, apparently they all want Skyla and she can only have one...or none

Sandy S Check out The Reading Cafe today for our interview with Addison Moore

thereadingcafe.com

Free giveaway

message 14: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Deep down I've always thought she will end up with Logan. I did write Addison and she said there will be a big twist at the end! Maybe Skyla dies and ends up with Marshall!

Crystal Simpson I have always voted on logan. He has always loved her.

Daisy Webster My favourite will always be Logan. But I still like Gage, but not as much as logan.

Brittany | BookRamblings logan all the way :)