Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Illumine (Illumine, #1)
This topic is about Illumine
Authors > Illumine (Book One of The Illumine Series)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alivia Anders (aliviaanders) | 4 comments Hey everyone!

My name is Alivia Anders, and I'm the author of a new YA Urban Fantasy/Paranormal book titled Illumine. The story follows a young seventeen year old named Essallie and her near death experience of being offered for a demonic sacrifice. She narrowly avoids it, but that's only the beginning for Essallie- she soon learns she's definitely more than human, and the only person who can give her the answer to what she may be is the very demon who was summoned to kill her.

Illumine was released on January 7, 2012 and so far the response has been great! I'm hosting a launch party in honor of the paperbacks on February 21st on Facebook (you can RSVP here!), and to go along with it I've got a giveaway running on Goodreads right now for four signed copies! If you're interested add that sucker to your TBR pile and sign up for the giveaway! I've added the link to the bottom of this post.

Best of luck to all who enter!! And if you'd like to stay up to date with my books, myself, or just say hi, check out my blog right here!

Click here to enter in the giveaway!

Alivia Anders (aliviaanders) | 4 comments Hey everybody! If you missed your chance to win one of the four signed copies I gave away little while ago on Goodreads, don't sweat it! There's a giveaway running right now for a paperback of Illumine- and it's got YOUR name on it!

Just head over to my blog, enter, and cross those fingers!

Enter to win a pretty paperback right here!

Alivia Anders (aliviaanders) | 4 comments Popping in with another wicked giveaway lined up!
If you couldn't get enough of Illumine, now you can get ready for Obumbrate, the second book in The Illumine Series!

Enter the Goodreads giveaway to win a signed copy!

Alivia Anders (aliviaanders) | 4 comments Stopping by with a special kind of goodie!

It's been 8 months since Illumine's release, and I'm BEYOND insanely proud to see over 120 ratings for it on Goodreads! So, I guess in my weird way to celebrate, I decided to make a quick nail-biter of a giveaway an offer one out of only ten signed hardbacks for grabs!

Double bonus? It's got the gorgeous new cover on it!

Here's the link- don't forget to enter and add Illumine to your TBR list!

GIVEAWAY: Signed HARDBACK of ILLUMINE!