Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Transfiguration class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione runs into class she is 10 minutes early so she helps proffeser McGonnagal freshen up the classroom

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"No worries proffeser", she said with a smile. The students started to file in

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione then set down

message 5: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 581 comments Mod
Naomi quickly rushes in, just in time for class. "Sorry I was late, Proffesser. I was with Proffesser Sprout, helping clean up after that mess we made."

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "What mess?" Sariah whispers to Naomi- on time, for once.

message 7: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Oh, the second years never bothered to clean up after their's, and we just added even more of a mess" she whispered back.

message 8: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (last edited Mar 20, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

"I repeat: class has started. Please by quiet, Miss Lin." said Professor McGonagal

"Right, sorry professer."

message 9: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I ran in just after the techer said to settle down.
"Sorry I am late proffessor!" I exclaimed

message 10: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Phew. I'm not the only one late" Naomi thought. "WHat were you doing?" she says to her friend.

message 11: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "What do you mean?" I was confused

message 12: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((I understand now))

message 13: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"What made you late?"

((understand what?))

message 14: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "There was some second year girl crying in the dorm because her crush likes someone else. I had to listen to the whole story!"

((Nothing))

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Too bad," Sariah whispered to Giuliana.

message 16: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Oh boy. I can remember when I would cry over those things. I generally try to keep it to myself, though," Naomi whispered, looking to see that McGonagall wasn't watching.

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Yeah, I know, right?"

message 18: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "The girl needed to let all her sorrow out, I guess." I really wasen't sure why she was crying.

message 19: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Talk to you later!"

message 20: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"What on earth is she talking about?" Naomi thought to herself. "I don't even remember learning about that spell. I need to pay better attention in class"

message 21: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I was not sure what she was talking about so I raised my hand, "I don't really understand the lesson."

message 22: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Er.. yea! Proffesor! I don't really either. I think you guys went over this when I was.. sick."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Er THAN MAYBE YOU SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION!!", she said in a harsh tone. She took a large sigh "Class dissmised!"

message 24: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Right, sorry proffesser. I'll make it my goal to pay more attention in class. Sorry." Naomi hung her head, quickly rushing out of the classroom.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wai wait wait, both of you have detention with me for 4 hours. Right now start cleaning up. NOW!!"

message 26: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Okay Proffesser. Sorry Proffesser."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO SORRYS START CLEANING."

message 28: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Okay," Naomi says in a little voice, trying to keep back the tears while cleaning (that is very hard to do!)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

McGonagall sighed. She patted Naiomi on the shoulder. "Im really sorry dear. You may go now."

message 30: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "I am really sorry I just wasen't sure what we were talking about!"

message 31: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Thank you, proffessor. And I really mean it when I say i'll start paying more attention in class." she said, and she really meant it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes sparkled. "You really belong in Hufflepuff Naomi."

message 33: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Are you doubting Gryinfindor((spelled wrong?))?" I was mad

message 34: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Thank you proffessor. I think."

message 35: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Thank you proffessor!" I ran out of the room

message 36: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"For a minute I thought I really was going to be stuck cleaning up the room for four hours. I almost had to call in sick for Quidditch, and let's just say the team wouldn't be too happy with me"

message 37: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That would have been horrible. I know my house team would of stinked if I wasen't there and had to do that!"

message 38: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"I know. I don't want to sound stuck-up, but I must agree, my team would have stinked ((stunk?)) too."

message 39: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((What do you want to talk about now??))

message 40: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

((idk, let me think))

message 41: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((kk))

message 42: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana stalked in the room and sheepishly sat in the corner of the class, clutching her revision guides.

message 43: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (last edited Apr 07, 2012 12:47PM) (new)

Naomi noticed Silvana sitting alone, looking lonely. "Over here!! Sit by us!" she waved her over.

message 44: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yes come!"

message 45: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana shot her head up, glancing at the two girls sat further up the classroom. She stared at them but stood up and began to make her way towards them ''Hey'' she whispered ''I'm Silvana'' she smiled shyly.

message 46: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Hey I am Giuliana but you could call me Giulia If you want!"

message 47: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Oh! hi, Giulia'' she smiled ''Is there a spare seat?'' she asked, looking around at all the taken spaces.

message 48: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Here" I tapped a boy on the shoulder that was sitting next to me, "Can you please move she wants to sit next to me." the boy moved and found a seat in the back. "Now you could sit down!"

message 49: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Sorry," Naomi cast an apologetic look the boy's way. "Hey, I'm Naomi," she said to her. "You're in my Potions class, right?"

message 50: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Um, yeah I think so...'' she looked behind her at the boy that moved and squinted her eyes and cocked her head to one side as if to say sorry. ''Hey Naomi, erm..'' she stuttered not knowing how to ask ''Can I sit with you at lunch? I mean.. are you in Gryffindor?'' she asked shly.

« previous 1 3