Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Astronomy class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 581 comments Mod
Naomi walked into class five minutes early-- a new record! Then she realized something. "Oh no! I forgot my telescope!" She immediatly rushed out of the room, straight to her dorms. "So much for being early." she thought to herself. "Now I'm going to get in trouble for being late!"

message 3: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Right as she was grabbing her telescope, she realized yet another thing. "We don't need our telescopes tommorrow," she recalled the Proffesor saying to them the day before. "Oh, what a waste of time" she thought. Once again, she took her path to the Astronomy Tower.

message 4: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I hate astronomy, what if you don't want to be an astronamist when you grow up? What if you want to do something else? What if you don't have patience to do this? These were all the questions that were running through my mind as I sat down. I saw Naomi walk in and I started to wave to her, "Over here", I said

message 5: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi went and sat down, excausted. "You'll never believe what I forgot," she said to her friend. "We didn't need our telescopes today!"

message 6: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

((see ya I gotta go:))

message 7: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((see ya))

"I know we didn't need it."

message 8: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Unfortunatly, I didn't. I'm surprised I made it on time (well, only one or two minutes late, but that's better than I usually get-- no detentions yet!!!)"

message 9: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "If you know the secret passages anyone could get here on time or a minute late!", I said laughing

message 10: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Yes. I guess they've moved since yesterday, cause I could've sworn I took the one that took me straight up here. Oh well. At least the proffessor wasn't paying any attention to me when I walked in late."

message 11: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "The proffessor never cares about who walkings in late. All they care about is teaching!"

message 12: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"True. Thank goodness, otherwise I would have around one thousand detentions!"

message 13: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Then again, McGonagall sure cares. Luckilyl i've never been late to her class once" she said proudly. "In fact, I've never heard of anyone who has been late to her class. Maybe it's for the same reason I do-- she's scary when she's mad!"

message 14: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Well, now that I think about it, I have gotten detention with her before, but not for being late."

message 15: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "I have got detention before for being late to class only because I was sick!"

message 16: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Oh dear. Sorry. Luckily I usually am pretty good at the tests, so I don't get it very often."

message 17: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Stop rubbing it in." I mumble

message 18: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Sorry. Well, don't feel so bad. I could go to it with you, if you like." Naomi said, trying to comfort her friend.

message 19: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That would be great!" I said giving her a hug

message 20: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Okay! When did you say this detention was?" she asked, while being squeased half to death.

message 21: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Tommorow night!" just realizing I was squeezing her I let go, "Sorry!"

message 22: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Okay, see you then! Actually, see you in Herbology!"

message 23: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "See you in Herbology!"

message 24: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Nsomi walked off to her next class

message 25: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I walked in the opposite direction.

message 26: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

The next day, Naomi walked in, a few minutes early. "Wow, I'm on a roll!" she thought. "Now where is Giuliana?"

message 27: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments Giuliana walked in 2 minutes later, "Hey Naomi someone's here early!"

message 28: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"I know! I'm so proud! Yay!"

message 29: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yay for you! No back to me. Malfoy tried to jinx me in the hallway and it almost it my head! I hate him!" I was so angry

message 30: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Yeah. I hate that kid. One of these days he is gonna have to pay."Naomi said, cracking her knuckles in a joking sorta way.

message 31: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yeah right! Naomi the great is all going to save us from Maloy and all of Hogwarts will be saved!" I said in a joking matter.

message 32: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"I can see my name now on a special awards for school."

message 33: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Bright lights like the Kas Vegas sign!"

message 34: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((Las Vagas!))

message 35: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"oooh, and all sparkly like it too."

message 36: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "And then we could become millionaires with our amazing tricks!"

message 37: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"that would be amazing!!!!!"

message 38: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yup! Let's go back into reality now!" I said snapping my fingers.

message 39: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

" nice idea. We'd better get working on whatever we're supposed to be working on. What is that again?"

message 40: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Not sure! We spent to much time day dreaming!" I said laughing
((Gotta go!))

message 41: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

((see ya))
"let's just wave our wands and act like we know what we're doing"

message 42: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Great, I'm good at acting like I know what I am doing!"

message 43: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (last edited Apr 15, 2012 01:48PM) (new)

"yes you are" she said, laughing

message 44: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That is good!"

message 45: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"oh joy, here she comes." Naomi said, ducking her head

message 46: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I stopped talking but then I asked,"What's wrong?"

message 47: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi gave her a look and jerked her head towards the proffessor, which was heading their way

message 48: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Ohhhhh that makes sense." I looked down at my sheet of paper.

message 49: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"ahh, ladies, good work good work." she said. Naomi gave Giuliana a surprised look.

"She didn't even look at our papers!"

message 50: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "I know!" I said exited.

« previous 1