☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Advice > Advice

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Need advice for anything?

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) i like this guy but im not sure if he likes me and he lives 45 mins away from me so yeahh

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My best guy friend is leaving at the end of the year and I'm really sad. I want to make the rest of the year really special for him but I don't know what to do.

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments maybe throw him a surprise party with like the class and stuff in the park

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx i like the idea.I should tel my classmates about that.

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments yeah!! maybe plan somethin with the teacher too!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Not the teacher!!!!!!!!! My teacher doesn't really like my friend.she kind of despises him :/

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah and hes dating the teachers daughter.so he is not on her good side.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) what about me?? i need advice too! :P nahh it doesnt matter really i just thought someone was way more expert than me (cause im no expert trust me!)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

♥♥♥Maria wrote: "what about me?? i need advice too! :P nahh it doesnt matter really i just thought someone was way more expert than me (cause im no expert trust me!)"

Talk to him. Be yourself, you a girl, most of the time a girl talking to them is enough. Dress up a tiny bit, put on some lip gloss, do your hair, ((sad as it is, guys really care the most bout looks)) then flirt (still act like you tho). If your getting good vibes, ask him out?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "♥♥♥Maria wrote: "what about me?? i need advice too! :P nahh it doesnt matter really i just thought someone was way more expert than me (cause im no expert trust me!)"

Talk to him. Be yourself, yo..."

I agree with Sam. Be yourself. Look at his body language. Does he turn toward you? Does he smile at you? Look at his facial expressions, gestures and posture. This can interpret what he's thinking and feeling.

So just be yourself, talk to him and start off a friends and don't jump into things too quickly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "i need some advice... so this week for the first time in my life i explore my wild side . me the girl who hadn't kiss someone in 4 years, make out with three guys in ... oh 3 days, that makes me..m..."

Okay... I'm confused. Let's make sure I understood everything.
You kissed three different guys, over three days.
You rejected the first guy, made out with the second guy (What happened with him? Did you reject him or something?)
And you think you kissed another guy at the beginning of the night?

Yeah... You've lost me. Can you clarify?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Very confused, wish I could help, please clarify!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

If anybody is still giving advice, I got a problem:
I really really really really really wanna go to this concert. It is my all time favorite band, on tour with two other bands I love. I could have gotten a chance to meet the lead sing who I am like in love with. My dad said I can't go. He is as strict as crap, but worse yet, not trusting. He also doesn't understand music; he just doesn't like it. We are total opposites! Oh yeah, apparently we are going to the beach that weekend, but I think that's BS.
So, the question is: what to do? Any ideas about how to deal with him or ideas to show how much it means to me.
PS: The bands are Jack's Mannequin and The Fray, and I can't remember the other one right now, as I'm really POed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He won't let you go to "The Fray" concerts? Strict, yeah. But my dad won't even let me go to a Justin Bieber concert! The point is that things you would never know about happens at concerts, I would definatly NOT suggest sneaking out or defying your dad, that would be the worst thing. If you really wanna go that bad, take him with you, he just might. Or find an adult he trusts that'll go with you and a couple of friends. And idk about the situation, but I feel as if my dad is not trusting, but he completely is. But, as girls, we are weaker. And well more vulnerable, especially if your beautiful (which you probably are), and so that's probably one of the reasons he won't let you go. My dad won't even let me walk to school b/c he thinks something will happen to me. But, parents usually do know best, even if you don't think so! Hope I helped!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

*Nods*

It's not just you. I'd suggest you try and discuss it to him calmly without getting angry at him. I'd also suggest you don't moan and groan about it constantly... because it won't help.
Try and tell him how much it means to you and you never know... you might be able to come up with some terms for it. Like Katie said, don't try sneaking out or defying your dad.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yh defiantly do it calmly, throwing a fit or back talking won't help u out in these situation either. And u also have to remember that he just might not let you go, so things will not always go ur way!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie (Taylor Lautner&Justin Bieber's #1 fan ;:) ) wrote: "Yh defiantly do it calmly, throwing a fit or back talking won't help u out in these situation either. And u also have to remember that he just might not let you go, so things will not always go ur..."

Totally.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Most parents are pretty strict especially mine. I'm not even allowed to jog around the block and my mom thinks I'm gonna get raped or mugged if I do.

My mom let me go to the Justin Bieber concert with my aunt and cousin. But yeah, that was my first concert.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia- wrote: "Most parents are pretty strict especially mine. I'm not even allowed to jog around the block and my mom thinks I'm gonna get raped or mugged if I do.

My mom let me go to the Justin Bieber concert ..."

Same with the jogging thing. She makes my step dad go with me it's just embarassing.
I've been to many concerts, like 15? I'm still pissed about not going, but I can't do anything which makes it 10x worse.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: Same with the jogging thing. She makes my step dad go with me it's just embarassing.
I've been to many concerts, like 15? I'm still pissed about not going, but I can't do anything which makes it 10x worse.

Atleast you go with your step dad. It doesn't sound so bad. My grandma has to go with me. :D
And she can't run so if I run she'll tell me to stop 'cause she can't see me. :) Sooo embarassing. So I just stopped going jogging all together. I go to the gym now with my sis.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I know it sucks been there done that, but look on the bright side, nothing drastic is gonna happen, I mean what if u did go to the concert and something "bad" happened? Imagine how your dad would feel for letting you go!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Uhhh i guess. I think the sucky part is that I would have gotten to meet the lead singer who is my hero. I would go with my mom too, so he could blame it on her. Tbh I think he just feels like being a jerk. I have to miss my first soccer game and my play rehersals for this pointless beach trip ...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia- wrote: "Sam wrote: Same with the jogging thing. She makes my step dad go with me it's just embarassing.
I've been to many concerts, like 15? I'm still pissed about not going, but I can't do anything which ..."

Smart haha.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Beach trip? Omg where? See that's totally positive!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Bethany MD. We are going the next weekend too, so that's why I think it's pointless...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so let me tell you a secret, you act positive, you end up having fun, and since this is a BEACH, you never will guess who hangs out there? BOYS!!!! Boys hang out at beaches, cute boys hang out at beaches, nice tan tall muscular boys hang out at beaches (which this is really gonna suck if u have a boyfriend at this time, then I have nothin for u sista u just gonna have to live with sharks)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oops I mean dDE

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha well, thanks for trying. It's the most anybody's tried to get me in forever. :) I feel a bit better...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope so, I know I feel better about going to my beach trip, lol, have a good day girly, gtg texting tomorrow.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!! I convinced my Dad! I am so happy! And I get to meet Andy (The lead singer of the band!))!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg seriously?! That's awesome I'm so happy for you!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Me too. I did what you guys said and stayed calm ect. AND it turns out we aren't going to the beach this weekend, but next weekend, so it all worked out...
:)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Katie (Taylor Lautner&Justin Bieber's #1 fan ;:) ) wrote: "Okay so let me tell you a secret, you act positive, you end up having fun, and since this is a BEACH, you never will guess who hangs out there? BOYS!!!! Boys hang out at beaches, cute boys hang o..."

As I live close to the beach, I am here to say that all those boys at the beach are their with their girlfriends. Meh.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Not when I go they aren't ;) they leave their girlfriends in the dust. Hahah jk

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha agreed. I hope mine don't do that though. ;)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Met the boys in the band:
Photobucket
Mikey 'the kid' Wagner <3 he looks 15 but he's actually 25... Hence his nickname.

Photobucket
Andrew McMahon, lead singer/pianist/songwriter.
And my hero.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG AWESOME!!! And wht band is this?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack's Mannequin