☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Book Chat > What books do you just hate?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What books do you just hate?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Here's my list:
Ingo (Ingo, #1) by Helen Dunmore Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell Evernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia Gray Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) by Nicole Williams The Boy Next Door (Boy, #1) by Meg Cabot

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments Those harry potter books

message 4: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay I totally hate Wolf's Embrace by Gail Link The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

I both hate and love this one: Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) by Amy A. Bartol

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) i hate slow books thaT get to the point of the book at THe end

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments Yeah me too

message 8: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) books that have bad ending and slow beginings

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jessie! wrote: "books that have bad ending and slow beginings"

Yeah I hate books like that. Your waiting for it to get better and then the endings bad.

message 10: by Jay (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Why do you hate Uglies? I thought it was okay. (just my opinion)

message 12: by Jay (new)

Jay Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Why do you hate Uglies? I thought it was okay. (just my opinion)"

I just thought it was boring

I thought it was a little slow, but the writing is great (I love Scott Westerfeld)

message 14: by Jay (new)

Jay Why do you hate twilight?

I thought the characters were dull, plotline overused, and action nonexistent.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2) by Lois Lowry

I hate this book with passion. I had to do mock trials on it. Terrible. No plot, no action. It was so general, that my friend thought this guy was a rapist robot and I thought he was the girls grandpa... It supposedly the sequel to the Giver, but no. It was not.

message 17: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 61 comments Lucy wrote: "I totally hate Wolf's Embrace by Gail Link The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

I both hate and love this one: Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) by Amy A. Bartol"

i love memoirs.. =P

well i hate YA in general but there are some really good ones.. all vampires are icky for me... too corny and overused... they just change names and all just drink blood... unlike our vampires here in the philippines who eat fetuses and eat internal organs and even the dead bodies of people

message 18: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 66 comments ❤Katy❤ wrote: "Here's my list:
Ingo (Ingo, #1) by Helen DunmoreFallen Angel (Fallen Angel, #1) by Heather TerrellEvernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia GrayEternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) by Nicole WilliamsThe Boy Next Door (Boy, #1) by Meg Cabot"

i actually liked evernight, up until afterlife where it got really stupid...first 2 were good though

message 19: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 66 comments Lucy wrote: "I totally hate Wolf's Embrace by Gail Link The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

I both hate and love this one: Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) by Amy A. Bartol"

really? memoirs of a geisha? why? movie too?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Vixen wrote: "❤Katy❤ wrote: "Here's my list:
Ingo (Ingo, #1) by Helen DunmoreFallen Angel (Fallen Angel, #1) by Heather TerrellEvernight (Evernight, #1) by Claudia GrayEternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) by Nicole WilliamsThe Boy Next Door (Boy, #1) by Meg Cabot"

i actua..."

:D Yeah, this series didn't do it for me. I admit it was good but then it kinda fell flat.

message 22: by Megan (last edited Apr 28, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Megan | 9 comments Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Sorry but I really don't like the book Beautiful Disaster . I didn't even know why I read it in the first place. The characters are immature. The leading boy, Travis, is so dependent and obsess with the leading girl, Abby. And he is also impulsive and abusive :/

message 23: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments I hate all of those fantasy books