☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Get to know everyone > Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Random Chat...

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments I like your name alicia

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 41 comments Mod
Ja, it's really cute ^v^

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments How are you antje?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 41 comments Mod
Fine, and you?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the name Antje. What background are you?

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay What's up

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Hello. What's up with you?

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) nm u guys??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Charlie and Maria!

Did anyone do anything for April Fools? :D

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
This is stupid, but I turned all the magnets on the fridge upside down- we must have at least 300
What about you guys?

message 12: by Smash (new)

Smash | 11 comments I am eating chinese food!

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments nice looove low mein. is tht how its spelt?

message 14: by Smash (new)

Smash | 11 comments Im not sure and thats what im eating!

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments i used to eat sesame chicken all the time!!

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments now i stopped myself from eatin non veg stuff. i wanted to be a good person!!

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 79 comments ive kept it up since i stopped, 2010!!

message 19: by Smash (new)

Smash | 11 comments WOW. i get the veggie lo mein.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments Alicia- wrote: "Hey Charlie and Maria!

Did anyone do anything for April Fools? :D"

well i yelled in my dad's ear. i got in trouble tho

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hellos

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg! Totally forgot about April fools! I love pranks! One time, I mismatched everyone In my houses socks it was the best!!! Got in sooo much trouble but it was hysterical because they are insane neat freaks! Sooooooo worth it!

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2012 11:55PM) (new)

Sam wrote: "Omg! Totally forgot about April fools! I love pranks! One time, I mismatched everyone In my houses socks it was the best!!! Got in sooo much trouble but it was hysterical because they are insane ne..."

Haha, thats pure genius. I'm abit of a neat freak too :) I completely forgot it was April Fools. Everyone remembered though and they pranked me...yeah, I promise I was going to get them back. :) Know any other pranks? :D Thinking of ways of plotting my revenge....

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Many! Another easy one is to like break into their locker ((If you all have them ...)) and take all their stuff and hide it somewhere really easy, they'll freak out, but no real harm done.

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments done that

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments didnt we do that to lexi or alaina?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I've done it many times, haha!

message 30: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments good point

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Putting a sticky note on the bottom of a computer mouse is awesome too, the mouse will not work, but it's easy to fix too.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Glueing coins to the sidewalk is funny too.

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments Sam wrote: "Putting a sticky note on the bottom of a computer mouse is awesome too, the mouse will not work, but it's easy to fix too."

did that to my sis once. better if its tape
as for the coin- we should do that at school!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha put it next to a piece of squashed fruit! :) But we totally should!

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 4 comments Check out my book Iridescent :)) Tell me what u think

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

message 36: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments Sam wrote: "Haha put it next to a piece of squashed fruit! :) But we totally should!"

SMUSHED FRUIT!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I just watched the first 2 episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It was actually really good. NOT KIDDING. I feel like I shouldn't like that show considering I'm almost 13... But it's just so good!!!

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) I used to love My little pony when I was a little kid.
I don't think that My little pony is meant to be for us older kids, but my friends are still love Dora the Explorer and the Wiggles, so... meh.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

And SPONGEBOB! That's not meant for 10th graders, and yet we love it...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "And SPONGEBOB! That's not meant for 10th graders, and yet we love it..."

I love spoungebob!!! :D Never gets old.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yes.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Milan~Mrs.SonnyMoore-DubStep Princess~ wrote: "Check out my book Iridescent :)) Tell me what u think

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2..."

I'll check it out. :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ wrote: "I used to love My little pony when I was a little kid.
I don't think that My little pony is meant to be for us older kids, but my friends are still love Dora the Explorer and the Wiggles, so... meh."

Now I got the Dora song stuck in my head! :D

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) Haha... yeah. Good times.

I've had the Dora stuck in my head for ages now. It still hasn't gone out of my head.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ wrote: "Haha... yeah. Good times.

I've had the Dora stuck in my head for ages now. It still hasn't gone out of my head."

Try singing it while listening to another song (one you don't mind). That always gets the song out of my head because i can't do it.

message 46: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments GOOD EVENING EVERYONE!