Warrior Cats: Awaiting Danger/Skyclan: Rejoining the Clans (Under Construction)/Tribe Cats: Traditions End/Seekers: Following the Path (Under Construction)/ Survivors: (Coming Soon) discussion

Moderators > Moderator Requests

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 169 comments Mod
Name:
Why you want to be a moderator:
What's your favorite thing about this group:
What could you do to help:
Warriors or Seekers? Which do you prefer:
Other:

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Name: Audrey
Why you want to be a moderator: I want to help you make this group even better (though this is great!).
What's your favorite thing about this group: I love how you put the Tribe cats here too!
What could you do to help: I'll do anything you tell me.
Warriors or Seekers? Which do you prefer: Warriors FTW!
Other:

message 3: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Awesome! Approved.

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Really?!

message 5: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Yeah, you're a mod. :)

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ^^ COol!

message 7: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 29 comments Mod
Name: Echo/Echo-chan
Why you want to be a moderator: I like to help out people and explain things to them.
What's your favorite thing about this group: How you put the tribe in it. I've never roleplayed in a tribe before.
What could you do to help: Explain Warriors to newbies. I've read all the books.
Warriors or Seekers? Which do you prefer: I dunno...I'm more crazed about Warriors I guess, but I still love Seekers.
Other:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Name: Ali
Why you want to be a moderator:I'd want to help get this group really active 'cause there aren't many active Warrior groups that I'm in.
What's your favorite thing about this group: I like the Roleplaying.
What could you do to help: I could help explain Warriors. I could also invite people and help with the Roleplaying.
Warriors or Seekers? Which do you prefer: Well, I've read Warriors for longer, but I do like Seekers. They're both really good.
Other: ....