Chatterbox discussion

SAD THINGS > EVIL

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WARNING NOT FOR MINORS, IF YOU'RE UNDER 14, PLEASE LEAVE:

A man killed a little girl in the 70's. the police accused another man of it. he was simple, basically he acted way younger than he was. so he didnt understand a lot of things, he lived with his mum, the cops took him in for questioning and they told him if he confessed he could go home to his mum, so of course he confessed for a crime he didnt commit. the sent him to prision, his mum and aunt never stopped trying to prove his innocence. when they got the real (YEARS LATER) killer he was realesed and he died shortly after, so did him mum. i cannot stop crying and thought everyone should know, what happened to the little girl was TERRIBLE, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DEAD MAN WAS TERRIBLE TOO. please find out more about this so you can understand how sad i am. it was on a tv show called married to a murderer. the dead little girl was called lesley and she was 12, but she looked 8. she was raped to, and stabbed 12 times. this is horrible and i HATE THE KILLER!!!!!!!

message 2: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 3 comments oh my god, lucy, I hadn't heard this story, but I HATE hearing about wrongful convictions! they make me angrier than almost anything else, especially when the death penalty is involved!

most people say that they'd NEVER confess to a crime they didn't commit, but the police elicit false confessions all the time (usually by lying)!

the saddest one I ever heard was the todd willingham case...his 3 daughters were killed in a house fire, and he ended up convicted of murdering them and put on death row. the top arson investigator in the country later reviewed the case and determined that THERE WAS NO ARSON- and therefore NO MURDER- but the governor wouldn't listen and todd was executed anyway.

I cried when I heard this story on frontline- so I completely understand where you're coming from!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2012 03:41PM) (new)

yes, and the guy was simple and wanted his mummy!!! when i saw his photo i cried and cried. i think this is weird but when i hear something like that that makes me sad and angry like that, i pray to god to bless them and make tha bad guy rot in hell, it makes me feel better. i just cant believe it! he was disabled! so of course he said yes, his mind thinks he's 6 or sumthing! he was simple and they knew he would say yes if they let him go home to mommy. I HATE THEM. GOD BLESS THAT MAN AND HIS FAMILY AND THE GIRL AND VICTUMS!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

AND 'WITNESSES' GAVE FAKE EVEIDENCE AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE WAS A LONER, HE WAS SIMPLE IN THE HEAD AND NO-ONE WAS HIS FRIEND. I CRIED SO MUCH, AND I STILL AM! :,(

THATS A CRYING FACE BTW.

message 4: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 3 comments that is just terrible- the police who got that confession from him should be put in jail...where did that happen?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

and the cops never let him get his mum. i hate the murderer/rapist for not confessing, and the cops

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kirby wrote: "that is just terrible- the police who got that confession from him should be put in jail...where did that happen?"

i think it was machester in the 70's. i wasnt paying attension cause i was too busy crying. the first coments got details about it

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me still sad:,(

message 8: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 3 comments well, maybe you could do something in your lifetime to help make sure these things don't happen- go into law, politics, be an activist...I wish that I had went to law school...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I'm 14 and I just quit my dance academy because the teacher only pays attention to people who've joined every other class. So I didn't learn much there. I go to gymanastics now and I want to get flexible and get a sexy body ( I know, I know, my bodies OK , but I wanna be, hotter as in prettier) ( shallow yeah but hey, I wanna change! ) and I've got an audition for a part in a play. I wanna be an actress or a lawyer. I'm amazing at arguing! Lol