Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
This topic is about City of Fallen Angels
Your Favorite Series > The Mortal Instruments

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 518 comments Mod
Go Mortal Instruments!!!! Go Jace!!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Love the series! Can't wait for COLS!

Marielle | 50 comments hey um.... i haven't read city of fallen angels because i was very satisfied with the ending of city of glass and i am afraid i won't like city of fallen angels.

so is it worth reading city of fallen angels, i mean is it good? should i read it?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) It isn't as good as CoG. Some people loved it and some people loved it less. But personally I wouldn't be able to keep from reading. Soooo addicting to everything CC writes! ^^

Marielle | 50 comments oh thanks!!!! i'll give the book a chance since you say it's good then i believe you!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Liked CoG better but I liked CoFA because there was a lot of Simon drama too. Only Jace was a little meh...

message 7: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments Haven't read this series too! Plan to read it soon! :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) It's so good!

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments I LOOOVVVEE THIS SERIES XD

message 10: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree that suck! :( they can be so addictive!!

message 11: by Lyss (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments IKR!! This series has to be by far the best series I have EVER read :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Just started and I gotta say-I LOVE JACE!!

Arushi (arushilisa) OMG!!! you just started?!?! the series is supersupersuper amazing.

Caution: super addictive too, so if youre trying to read and do homework at the same time fohgeddabout even doing your homework. lol i know from past experience xD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

We should have Jace Topic!! That guy is just so freakin' hot!!!

Arushi (arushilisa) yeah he's damn sexayyy xD

Nicole | 14 comments Totally agreed. Jace = drool worthy B.A.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr!

Lucy Qhuay I LOVE YOU, JACE! +.+
I love everything about this series! AWESOME!
I even love Valentine and Jonathan. Or is it more correct to say "I love to hate them!"?
I don't know! xD
They have charisma, don't you think? xD
A shout out to my fellows Malec shippers! :D

Jackie K | 9 comments The movie is coming... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Malec forever!!! :)

Paige | 353 comments Can't wait for the last one

Jasmine | 4 comments LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Can't wait for the movie! Long time fan now :)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Should I read, The Lost Souls, I'm afraid it won't be worth it.. So, I'm asking your opinions....

message 23: by Irma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Irma | 306 comments Is that the fourth book?

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) The last one, so far!

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Fifth book..

message 26: by Irma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Irma | 306 comments I finished reading the series at the third one. I didn't go any farther than the third one. It thought City Of Glass had a perfectly good ending.

message 27: by Delirious (last edited Apr 28, 2013 05:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Yeah, it did... I read The Fallen Angel, from my opinion it was good, but don't know about the fifth!!

message 28: by Irma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Irma | 306 comments Well I really can't give you my opinion!!

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Hehehe, I know!! I'll just have to read and see how it is...

Paige | 353 comments definitely read it its great!!!
so good

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Really, I'll try it then!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie (stephanie_nichole) | 15 comments One of my favorite series ever! I love this series and I love Jace so much! Cassandra Clare is a master mind!

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) I love Jace, Clarissa, Tessa and Will! They my favorite characters, oh and Max which is sad when he dies :(

message 34: by Irma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Irma | 306 comments I LOVE Magnus Bane and Jem!!!!!

message 35: by Delirious (last edited May 20, 2013 12:03PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) I like them! But I think Tessa should like be with Will!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Paige | 353 comments Cassandra Clare is a awesome
I LOVE JACE MAGNUS and WILL
Clary and Tessa are awesome to but mainly because they get to be with JACE and WILL I hate Jem with an absolute passion

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Hahahah, I know I should like him, but I don't really like him...

message 38: by Esti (last edited May 20, 2013 02:49PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Esti Why have I yet to meet someone who loves Simon as much as I do?!?! I don't understand how so many people are blind to Simon's awesomeness!

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) I love Simon, his cool when his a vampire!!!!

Paige | 353 comments Everyone loves him and as much as I try to even like him I can't
I HATE JAMES CARSTAIRS WITH AN ABSOLUTE FREAKING PASSION
Maybe it's because of will

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Hahhaa, maybe!!!

Paige | 353 comments i didnt like simon tell he became a vampire now hes ok

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Haha, I like him even when he was human and yeah, when he is a vampire too!!!!!!!!!!!