Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Something different: Regency-set paranormal romance

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments Hi all! My book, Magic In The Storm, has been out for a few weeks, but hasn't garnered any reviews yet. Would anyone be willing to give it a try? I'll be happy to send it to you (for free, natch).
Thanks!
Merry

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments I'd be glad to read and review "Magic In The Storm".
Let me know what you need from me. Thanks.

message 3: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments Brenda wrote: "I'd be glad to read and review "Magic In The Storm".
Let me know what you need from me. Thanks."

Thanks, Brenda! All I need for you to do is read and enjoy the book then post your review on Amazon (and Goodreads, if you don't mind).
Can I send you a code to get it free on Smashwords (I've got a coupon)? That way, you can download it in any form you need. Just send me your email address.
Merry

message 4: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:07AM) (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) Hi, I wouldn't mind reviewing it for you if you're still looking for reviewers. A smashwords coupon would be fine. sarah.******@gmx.co.uk

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments You got it, Sarah! Thanks.

message 6: by Annalise (new)

Annalise Grey | 3 comments Can I sign up? annalisegrey@live.com

message 7: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments Sure! Send me your email address and I'll send you the Smashwords coupon code.
Thanks!

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 10 comments I'd like to review! scintidam@gmail.com It would be featured on my blog http://sarahintidam.blogspot.com/

message 9: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments Thanks so much, Sarah! I'll email the Smashwords code and you can download your free copy in whichever format you like.

Sarah wrote: "I'd like to review! scintidam@gmail.com It would be featured on my blog http://sarahintidam.blogspot.com/"

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 10 comments Meredith wrote: "Thanks so much, Sarah! I'll email the Smashwords code and you can download your free copy in whichever format you like.

Sarah wrote: "I'd like to review! scintidam@gmail.com It would be feature..."

Awesome! The review will be up by March 21 if not before!

message 11: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 10 comments Hi Meredith, if you need more, I would love to read it too.
Email is isabella.white22@gmail.com.
I have a blog that I will post it too.

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments You got it, Isabella!
Merry

Isabella wrote: "Hi Meredith, if you need more, I would love to read it too.
Email is isabella.white22@gmail.com.
I have a blog that I will post it too."

message 13: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments Merry, a Smashwords coupon will work fine. My email address is: hitchcockbe44@yahoo.com (Sorry it took so long to get back to you.)

message 14: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Bond (merrybond) | 10 comments Thanks so much, Brenda!
After this I won't be needing any more. Thank you to all who have read my book (or are about to). I really appreciate it!
Merry

Brooklynn N.  Gibbs | 33 comments Are you offering print? I can review it, then pass it on to another blogger, that way it gets out there and you get more reviews.