This topic is about Foreshock
Book Discussions > Foreshock

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kari (new) - added it

Kari Gregg (KariGregg) | 140 comments Mod
Coming March 12th at Riptide...

Questions? Have at it. :-D

Virginia | 11 comments I pre-ordered yesterday. Looking forward to it.

message 3: by Kari (new) - added it

Virginia wrote: "I pre-ordered yesterday. Looking forward to it."

WOOT! Thanks!

I should note...If you order from the Riptide site, the Trevor Project (which is getting my royalties from this) gets 49 cents, whereas if people buy it from a vendor like Amazon or ARe, we're talking 17 cents or thereabouts. =( So if anyone's planning on getting this one, PLEASE order it from Riptide so the Trevor Project gets as much $ as possible! [/shameless]

message 4: by Kari (new) - added it

Sometimes the earth really does move.

Foreshock by Kari Gregg

Heya, dudes! Just a few more days and the wicked awesomeness that is Kyle & Eric will be available when Foreshock rolls out at Riptide on the 12th. Just a head’s up that I’ll be blog-touring it up starting on Monday the 12th, clear through the 16th, and giving away a $10 Amazon gift card at each and every stop on the tour. That’s FIVE gift cards that’ll be up for grabs, compadres. $50. Fifty bucks sounds pretty effin good to me, LOL. If you want your shot to grab for the goodies, I’ll be at:

3/12 — Joyfully Jay
3/13 — Dawn's Reading Nook
3/14 — Chicks & Dicks
3/15 — Long & Short Reviews
3/16 — All I Want and More

So stop by next week and see if you win!

Actually…If you haven’t signed up for my newsletter? You might want to do that. Soon. A new release means a newsletter and a newsletter means a random prize drawing among subscribers. So if you want a chance at a Freebie of Awesomeness sign up in the right column on any page of my website now.

But the fun hasn’t ended yet. How’d you like a freebie of Foreshock? I’m hungry so comment here with your favorite snack of choice. No diets allowed. Be decadent. Be mean. But comment by 10:00 a.m. EST Sunday, March 11th, the day before Foreshock releases. I’ll choose someone at random to win the free copy of Foreshock then. YAY!

What’s your fave snack? I am ready. Do your worst. Nom nom nom.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Foreshock (other topics)