Providence (Providence, #1) Providence question

/Favorite quote or part of this book?

I liked the part when they were kissing and Nina ask Jared if he's lying about him never kissing a girl before because shes never kissed a boy whos kissed like that and he says, "Those were boys, sweetheart."

Mollie THAT was unexpected. loved it!!
Aug 01, 2012 02:45AM · flag

Jasmine (last edited Jan 13, 2014 05:20AM ) Jan 13, 2014 03:52AM   0 votes
Agreed...the list is endless! Jared is one sexy ass half breed, with the perfect amount of toughness and romance!!!

This series needs to be a movie!

1. “I've never understood how something could be considered a curse that requires me to spend every moment with you, and that grants me the mercy of leaving a world that doesn't have you in it.”

2. “He kissed me as if I was the air he'd gone without for five days.”

3. "Really? I'm trying to place you. It seems like we've met before." Did I just issue him a pick up line? Fantastic, I've now sunk to the level of desperate teenage boys everywhere.”

4. “I exist for you. And I live for you. And I live to love you.”

5. This one is from Eden - Jared's vows...have yet to hear some that top these! "What can I say to you that I haven't already said? What can I give you that I haven't already given? Is there anything of me that isn't yours already? My body, my mind, my heart, even my soul. Everything that is me belonged to you long before this, and it shall be yours long after this. I will follow you anywhere and everywhere you lead. I will keep you and anyone created with our love safe from all harm. From this day on, I choose you, my beloved, to be my wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle with you in bad; to wipe your tears with my hands; to comfort you with my words; to mirror you with my soul; and savor every moment, happy or sad, until the end of our lives and beyond.”

Im reading Eden right now, so i don't think i can pick my favorite part until i finish the whole series

deleted member Sep 03, 2012 05:34PM   0 votes
“I could step aside, Nina. I could step aside and let you be with who you're supposed to be with. If I was any less selfish... I would. But even after all of my stupid mistakes, I still think I can make you happy.''
''If it's what you want, I'll step aside'', he shook his head, ''but if it's not... I'll fight fate. I'll fight Heaven, and Hell, and everything in between to keep you.”

Omg! omg! omg! I absolutely LOVED these books, have yet to find anything as good. Oh and Jared wow!

“I exist for you. And I live for you. And I live to love you.”

LOVE Jared!!!

I love these books, I'm part way through Requiem again :) I introduced them to my daughter who also loves them.

Ugh, there are soooo many!! Jared's love for Nina is unspeakable. If I could ever find a love like that - I'd be a pretty lucky girl!!!