Destined (House of Night, #9) Destined question

do you think there should be a movie? why?
deleted member Feb 14, 2012 05:46PM
i think yes, but at the same time no. maybe why, is they might mess up the characters in real life")

It's already being made.

no need for movies. every book should not be adapted into silver screen, with a pair of amateurs playing lead we are better off without watching it.

deleted user i havent'thought of that you're right:) ...more
Mar 07, 2012 07:02PM · flag

no because the books are pathetic, the first few were allright but then it started dragging on and was just an excuse to make money. i really don't want to see zoey hoaring around in a movie, cause thats pretty much what the book is about.

deleted user well u got a point there;)
Feb 15, 2012 10:49AM · flag

Yes! Im just worried that it will ruin the books if they make a movie. Also i hope they get the characters right if not that would be a total disapointment.But overall i hope they make the movie and that would be AWESOME if they made it in Tulsa,Broken Arrow cuz i live in that area! So yes id like it to be a movie :)

I would love to see it become a movie!!!! Every successful books/series needs a movie to go with it:P And i thought the actors for Z and Stevie Rae are C*U*T*E !!!! Cant wait to see who the hotties are gonna be:P

God no! people already think "Bella Swan" was a bad role model for teenage girls, can you imagine Zoe as a role model??

I do cuz from wat I heard the authors might actually ask us for our opinion for the characters and I just want to see Stark so that's when Ill vote on who to be him cuz he has to be sexy right and PS at the end zoey has only 1 real boyfriend.<3StarkLover<3=P

I do cuz from wat I heard the authors might actually ask us for our opinion for the characters and I just want to see Stark so that's when Ill vote on who to be him cuz he has to be sexy right and PS at the end zoey has only 1 real boyfriend.<3StarkLover<3=P

Allison (last edited Mar 22, 2012 10:50AM ) Mar 22, 2012 10:49AM   0 votes
hopefully not. every other scene would be a drama or love scene, which is all the books really are. one really long dragged out fight that should have ended along time ago. spare me the disappointment and just leave them a book.