Fiction Writers discussion

723 views
Welcome > Important - Please Read

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2013 04:54PM) (new)

So, as you read on in this goup, you will find folder's called "Ela's Writing" or "Bob's Writing", just for examples. Basically, if you want to share your stories with others and get feedback from other group members, you can ask a moderator to make a folder with your name with the word 'Writing' after it.

However, in someone else's folder, please don't add to the story. Just give your feedback, maybe suggest to phrase something differently, but that's it. This is for those people to share their writing, not you.

But, if you want to share, just make a folder and a topic with the name of your story, and we're good to go!

Have fun everyone, and welcome to the group! :)


message 2: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) THX!! Does realistic fiction count in this group??


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dani wrote: "THX!! Does realistic fiction count in this group??"

Yeah, it does :)


message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani (czarinaking) cool beans!!


message 5: by Alyssa (last edited Feb 15, 2012 02:04AM) (new)

Alyssa (xxmyusernamexx) | 11 comments Hi! :) I have a question. Do you have to post your stories on this group page or can you just ask people to take a look at your story on your profile? Because I'm currently writing a story and would really like some feedback on it!


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want to even email it you can email it to be xXmyusernameXx. Add me as a friend and I'd love to take a look and give feed back


message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (xxmyusernamexx) | 11 comments Marisol wrote: "If you want to even email it you can email it to be xXmyusernameXx. Add me as a friend and I'd love to take a look and give feed back"

Okay! :)


message 8: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (xxmyusernamexx) | 11 comments Ela *who loves Supernatural's Dean Winchester!!!* wrote: "So, as you read on in this goup, you will find folder's called "Ela's Writing" or "Bob's Writing", just for examples. Basically, if you want to share your stories with others and get feedback from..."


How do you create a folder?


message 9: by Dani (last edited Feb 15, 2012 07:04PM) (new)

Dani (czarinaking) Umm. i think only the moderators can. so maybe ask them to make u a folder with ur name on it. :) i think....not positive.


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I think so too, so just ask one of the mods if you want a folder. I am willing to make some folders if someone needs one.


message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (xxmyusernamexx) | 11 comments


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Hi! :) I have a question. Do you have to post your stories on this group page or can you just ask people to take a look at your story on your profile? Because I'm currently writing a story and woul..."

Just make a folder and then say something like "the link is here".


message 14: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 106 comments Do you think that maybe we could open the folder and post the link to their goodreads page with the writing on it? :/ Cuz I know a lot of people already have stuff posted here, then people can leave feedback in their dedicated folder. Just a suggestion :)


message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2012 05:24PM) (new)

Lydia wrote: "Do you think that maybe we could open the folder and post the link to their goodreads page with the writing on it? :/ Cuz I know a lot of people already have stuff posted here, then people can leav..."

Yes, you can do that if it's okay with Isabel.


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine with me.


message 17: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 20 comments Hey How do you post new folder? I have a story and i want post link to it but not sure how add one, not sure if i can.


message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2012 06:32PM) (new)

I think only mods can make folders so i can make one for you


message 19: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 20 comments Could make one saying Jenia's writing please?


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!


message 21: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 20 comments


message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

Welcome


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you make a writing folder for me too! I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!


message 25: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 7 comments Hey could I have a folder?


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!


message 27: by [deleted user] (new)




message 28: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 106 comments Umm I'm pretty sure members can make folders but if you need to one of the mods can do it :)


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lydia wrote: "Umm I'm pretty sure members can make folders but if you need to one of the mods can do it :)"

thanks but i know how. Thank you!


message 30: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 106 comments Welcome :)


message 31: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Lydia wrote: "Umm I'm pretty sure members can make folders but if you need to one of the mods can do it :)"

No ... You can only create folders if you're a moderator.


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* wrote: "Lydia wrote: "Umm I'm pretty sure members can make folders but if you need to one of the mods can do it :)"

No ... You can only create folders if you're a moderator."


she ment topics


message 33: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (somewhere-only-we-know) | 106 comments Woops yea, I meant topics ;D


message 34: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 2 comments Hello!


message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi :)


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi


message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lydia wrote: "Woops yea, I meant topics ;D"

thats okay, everybody makes mistakes, not a big deal.


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Solarius wrote: "Hello!"

hey


message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash wrote: "Hi :)"

hey


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabel wrote: "Hi"

'hey' hahahaha


message 41: by Olly (new)

Olly (ollyherb) | 9 comments Hi guys Can someone help me out with a folder please.


message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Olly wrote: "Hi guys Can someone help me out with a folder please."

Yeah, of course. Should I call it "Olly's Writing"?


message 43: by Olly (new)

Olly (ollyherb) | 9 comments Ela *who loves Supernatural's Dean Winchester!!!* wrote: "Olly wrote: "Hi guys Can someone help me out with a folder please."

Yeah, of course. Should I call it "Olly's Writing"?"


Yes please, Thanks for the help.


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll make it now for you :)


message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

GUYS PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES! I can't stress it enough. Ask for a folder to be made for your writing then we can make one then you can start writing your writing. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES! I (and I think the other mods) would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I agree with Robin. If you need a folder, I promise we will make one for you.


message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela wrote: "Okay, can I please have a folder? I would really like t share my about-to-be published writing with everyone to see if you're all going to like it when it comes to stores..."

sure i'll make one for you right now


message 48: by Lynne (new)

Lynne weir | 27 comments This group is such a good idea. I love readin others work and I find it so hard to put my own out there. This is just perfect and I look forward to readin on it. I was just wondering if you could pretty please make me a folder, I would be so grateful and thrilled!!!


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynne wrote: "This group is such a good idea. I love readin others work and I find it so hard to put my own out there. This is just perfect and I look forward to readin on it. I was just wondering if you could p..."

sure, i would gladly make you a folder
should i call it "Lynne's Writing"


message 50: by Lynne (new)

Lynne weir | 27 comments that would be great thanks. :) so were do I find it when your done?


« previous 1 3
back to top