Max (Maximum Ride, #5)
This topic is about Max
Series > Max

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Share your thoughts

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Max and Fang go on a real date!!!! And then she kisses him really awesome like before she goes to save Angel.... In other words, it was great :)

message 3: by cy (new) - rated it 3 stars

cy Love it when he chooses Max over Bridgid

Hannah (cloveshay) | 109 comments Omg I loved that part!!! :D

message 5: by Tiffany (last edited Oct 31, 2012 11:19AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Tiffany (ladyfalcon) | 45 comments A book has to be really terrible to get me to stop reading a particular series all together, and this one takes the cake

message 6: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (last edited Apr 03, 2013 05:39AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
Tiffany wrote: "A book has to be really terrible to get me to stop reading a particular series all together, and this one takes the cake"

Really? I didn't like Extreme Sports or Final Warning but I thought it went back up at this one. That fact that Max wanted to save someon outside of the flock, they were literally out of their element, Fang turning down Brigid for Max etc.

Mini I liked the buk only coz of the fact that max and fang get together !!!!!! <3 <3

Jaylene | 8 comments I didn't really like the book before this as much but I decided to read it because Max and Fang were actually gonna go on a date. I was just waiting for that to happen.