Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Character Romances > Adrian, Rose, and Dimitri

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

Becca (becca141) LOVE THEM!!!! I would love to be Rose but hate to have to pick between either of those guys!! They are great in their own ways. Too bad can't merge them to make one perfect guy!! LOLOL

Caterina (kiwicara) | 8 comments So true Becky! I've never wanted to actually be a character in a book until Rose Hathaway. It's too hard to choose between Adrian and Dimitri, I want both!

Kelsey Maine (kjmaine1717) | 13 comments I totally agree with both of you I need a real life one of those for sure lol

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zoe I think Adrian is a lot better than Dimitri, in my opinion.

Athena At first i loved dimitri and i still love him even after everything that happens later in the books. But Adrian; what can i say? i just love him to death.
Rose? damn i just admire her. :)

Pranusha | 8 comments At first I was sad when Adrian did not end up with Rose.. But now I think that Adrian and Sydney would make an amazing couple!!!

Jojobean Ehh can't find myself to care. I just read the first book and I can't remember any Adrian. I loved Rose but Dimitri was ok. He wasn't a shining star, so far anyway.

Angela | 9 comments Adrian come in the second book and I love Rose and Dimitri together :)

message 10: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Shaw | 454 comments I dream of DIMITRI. i LOVE him so damn much! I love Adrian too. Omg I'm SO addicted to these books. So so good

message 11: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Shaw | 454 comments Joanne♥~Bookworm Extraordinaire wrote: "Ehh can't find myself to care. I just read the first book and I can't remember any Adrian. I loved Rose but Dimitri was ok. He wasn't a shining star, so far anyway."

Adrian was not in the first book :P

Samantha (feather__) Dimitri. definitely him. I'm kinda sad too that she did pick him otherwise I would.
Adrian is nice but not as manly and tough as Dimitri.

message 13: by Tia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tia (tia_jenkins) I totes agree with you

JoDee Sharp | 5 comments Love them! I was happy with the choices the author made with all three. At first I didn't know if I liked Adrian, but then I really started to like him. I didn't think Rose was good for him. I'm glad he is doing better. Rose and Dimitri are much better suited for each other and a little steamy. :). Awe! <3

Sophia (ssophia) | 12 comments Samantha wrote: "Dimitri. definitely him. I'm kinda sad too that she did pick him otherwise I would.
Adrian is nice but not as manly and tough as Dimitri."

i 100% agree with you but i still love adrian too

Veronica | 442 comments love the books. love Dimitri to pieces.

Gabriella Adrian!! Dimitri doesn't really stand out to me, but adrian... I'm glad rose didn't pick him because I want him!

Magdalena | 4 comments Adrian is a lot better than Dimitri, he and Rose match together

Harlee I never had a thing for Adrian until the Bloodlines series. Now I love him! I never felt like him and Rose were a good match, they were just a fling. I love Dimitri, and him and Rose are a great pair! One of my all time favorites :)

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ I wanted Rose to be with Adrian sooooo bad!!

Lauren AKA randomreader (randomfreckles1831) I like Adrian better but I'm glad he will ( Spoiler Alert for Bloodlines) get to be with Sydney!

message 22: by Jojo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jojo | 41 comments Lol I liked Adrian and all but if Rose hadn't ended up with Dimitri I would have burned all the books. They are sooo perfectly meant for each other and the way Mead describes them when they were together there really was no way to believe she would end up with Adrian, it would have been as if she would be if she was with mason and we all know how that turned out.

ReadersReligion | 45 comments Rose and Dimitri! I adored them. I love Adrian but not with Rise *cough* Sydney *cough*

ReadersReligion | 45 comments Rose and Dimitri! I adored them. I love Adrian but not with Rise *cough* Sydney *cough*

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2015 11:22AM) (new)

I love this series and Dimitri... such a perfect man!! Adrian was okay but i personally preferred Dimitri. I haven't read Bloodlines yet ((I will do soon)) so i'm sure I will grow to love Adrian as well

Jayda (mailani4ewa) I personally like Adrian more than Dimitri, so I was team Adrian. But I knew in my heart that Dimitri was better suited for Rose... so....

Eimear Ryan (emotractor) | 4 comments I preferred Adrian to Dimitri. Although I thought Rose suited Dimitri more than Adrian. Also Adrian deserved someone who truly loved him rather than someone who was in love with someone else. I can't wait to read Bloodlines!

Azaria Gerardo (bookflix) | 14 comments I like Adrian a lot more than Dimitri. But, Rose and Dimitri are okay. Can't wait to read bloodlines.

Gypsy Soul (myrr) | 70 comments I'm currently reading The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead
The last book in the Bloodlines series and I'm soooo glad Adrian found his perfect match.. his and Sydney's story is just as epic as Rose and Dimitri's was.
Can't wait to see how it ends.

message 31: by Lina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lina | 81 comments I love Adrian with Sydney, Rose and Dimitri's relationship was predicable from the start, though i hated Rose how she hurted Adrian.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I always wanted Rose and Dimitri to end up together, but I love Adrian and was really upset that he got hurt in the end. But Adrian and Sydney are perfection!