Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Series > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
Share what you thought of it.

Becca (becca141) I loved every single one of the VA books!! They were beautifully written. My fave of course is Rose, Demitry and Adrian. :-)

Nila | 139 comments I'm just reading this one. SO...... AMAZING

Nila | 139 comments just finished it. I LOVE DIMIRTRI!!!!!!!!!! OHMYGOSHHE'SSOAWESOMEICOULDDIE!

Emily Blake (emilyblake) I've read Vampire Academy and the second book (can't remember the name) and I loved the first and liked the second.

Kelsey Maine (kjmaine1717) | 13 comments OMG! I totally loved this series I read all the books in a week I couldn't get enough! I wish I had myself a dimitri ;-)

Missy (missy_aurora) Favorite of the series, also Loved Spiritbound and Frostbite. Rose is amazing, I wish there was a sequel to explain how Lissa's family dies and how they become Spirit Bound as well as what happens when they run away from VA

Malaika (adventuresofreading) | 7 comments I'm so going to read this series

message 9: by Annabel ♥ (new) - added it

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4398 comments I need to read them, they sound so good!

message 10: by kayla (new) - added it

kayla  (kaylacaylen) Alot of people suggested this book to me so I finally decided to read the series and I loved it!!! This is one of my favorite series

message 11: by Tyller (new)

Tyller | 8 comments I <3 Dimitri!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i fell i love with the characters mostly dimitri of course and rose's strong personality

message 13: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma i am reading the last one now!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma3501 wrote: "i am reading the last one now!"

thats awesome i know you'll love it :D

message 15: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Kimberly wrote: "Emma3501 wrote: "i am reading the last one now!"

thats awesome i know you'll love it :D"

i just finished it! now i must get bloodlines!

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) Ok so I haven't read this, yet. I have a question. So ever since watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I have been a Vampire lover :) I just am drawn by them, specialty in Y.A. So my question is, is this series a great vampire read? Also is there any romance to it?

message 17: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma this is an awesome vampire read! there is a lot of romance, so if you like romance, you will love this series!

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 122 comments Amanda wrote: "Ok so I haven't read this, yet. I have a question. So ever since watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, I have been a Vampire lover :) I just am drawn by them, specialty in Y.A. So my question is, is t..."

Oh, yes it is! It's one of the great vampire books I've ever read. :D

message 19: by Amanda (last edited Sep 07, 2012 01:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amanda (yerawizardamanda) Thanks @Asser & @Emma3501! So glad I need a great vampire, and romance tale. I am goona start this series after I finish the one I'm on. I'll post what I think here once I start :)

message 20: by Fatima (new)

Fatima Totally LOVED IT!!!! Rose's and Dimitri's Characters are amazing!! I also adored Christian:D

Harmony | 166 comments I love love love Dimitri!!!
<3

Ebony (ebsy) | 2 comments Love them so so much!

Veronica | 442 comments I LOVE DIMITRI <3

Ebony (ebsy) | 2 comments Oh yeah, love Dimitri too. My favorite character <3

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) I love all the vampire academy books, the characters and the story are amazing !! :)

Angela Mckee (thebookdruggie) | 1 comments Who does everyone think should play the characters in the movie, look up these people and tell me what you think (if the links don't appear, just search them on facebook, ex) "Asheira for Rose Hathaway"
~Rose: Asheira -> https://www.facebook.com/AsheiraForRo...
~Lissa: Taylor Duggan -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor...
~Dimitri: Andrei Andrei -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrei...
~Adrian- Douglas Booth -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dougla...
Christian: Logan Lerman -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Logan-...

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) The first book is good.. but the second one is better.

Shayna Varadeaux (ShaeAnn77) | 188 comments I have read the entire series and it is one of my faves! I love the characters and the concept. I was never let down PR disappointed at any point in this series. I have even read the spinoffs!
you will fall in love with the characters trust me!

Janna (jannabelikov) | 5 comments THIS IS THE BEST VAMPIRE SERIES EVER!!
MY FAVE! I LOVE ROSE character sooo much! also HOT Dimitri and Adrian!!

Reannan | 6 comments I never thought that I would find a Vampire series that I would like after I was turned off of books about vampires, but I did with this series. I love the characters they are so funny and well the guys are so hot gotta love them.

Sophia (ssophia) | 12 comments AMAZING I JUS LOVED THIS SERIES THERE'S NO WORD IN THE WORLD THAT COULD DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE VA!!!!

message 32: by Anna (last edited Feb 01, 2013 02:42PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anna | 300 comments I'm finding it predictable. I'm wanting Richelle Mead to challenge the social order not reinforce it. And what is it with the crush on a teacher in YA? Is it just because its not acceptable in real life? Can we not get beyond that? I'll keep going for a while and see if it develops.

Erica | 138 comments Rose reminds me of myself and Dmitri is AMAZING!!

message 34: by Shan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shan | 13 comments Why, oh WHY?? Has this series not been converted to a show yet?
Everyone would salivate over it WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR??!!!
C'mon guys lets sign a petition.

Matilda (tillyreadstoomuch) There making a film !!! they have already cast Rose Dmitri and Lissa <3

°☆.。.:*・Arianna°☆.。.:*・ (weresvsvamps) | 25 comments Woah! They are actually making a movie. I mean I heard that from a few fans but I thought that was a rumor and never really believed it. Just looked it up and it is confirmed that Rose, Dimitri, and Lisa have been cast. They are planning to release the movie in February 14, 2014. It's going to be called "Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters". I'm kind of excited to see the movie, but I'm not really expecting a lot from it. I think that the books is going to be way better than the movie.

Matilda (tillyreadstoomuch) I know exactly what you mean ! XD but I still can't wait !

Natalie This series is great, one of the best paranormal romance I've ever read.
Charcters, world, action.... Everything is perfect.

Rebecca | 29 comments I've been wondering if I should read this. I don't read many vampire books, except for Twilight, but I heard this series is good. Even if I don't like vampires that much, should I give it a try?

April | 557 comments Rebecca wrote: "I've been wondering if I should read this. I don't read many vampire books, except for Twilight, but I heard this series is good. Even if I don't like vampires that much, should I give it a try?"

Yes you totally should!!! They are worth it!!! But don't judge the series by the first or second book. They are amazing and each one gets better and better :) They are def amazing books!

Rebecca | 29 comments Thanks! I'll try it!

April | 557 comments Rebecca wrote: "Thanks! I'll try it!"

Your welcome :)

Josephine (josephine_stein) Arianna wrote: "Woah! They are actually making a movie. I mean I heard that from a few fans but I thought that was a rumor and never really believed it. Just looked it up and it is confirmed that Rose, Dimitri,..."

Yes indeed, I've seen a trailer and Ben Barnes is playing in it. The nly thing is that the rumor of making a movie about VA... was like three years ago.
unfortunately! :(

Josephine (josephine_stein) Namra wrote: "I've recently read spirit bound. My fav is Adrian. The guy is too cool."

You're so dammn wright!! :P

Rebecca | 29 comments April wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I've been wondering if I should read this. I don't read many vampire books, except for Twilight, but I heard this series is good. Even if I don't like vampires that much, should I g..."

I finally read the first book! Oh my gosh! Amazing! I'm so excited to continue reading! Also, when does Adrian come in? I didn't see him in the first book.

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 25 comments I am pretty sure that you will be introduced to Adrian in book 2.........ugh but as much as I loved him, I so LOVED Dimitri more! :)

Melissa Cushing (melissa_cushing) | 25 comments Erika wrote: "Share what you thought of it."

I have read the entire series..... a couple of years ago! Love, love, love Dimitri! Adrian is cool too and at times I could see myself dabbling with the idea of Rose being with him...... but then I would come to my senses and realize..... He&@ No!!!! There is no one but Dimitri! Love him!!!! I am going to re read after seeing all of these comments. :)

Rebecca | 29 comments Melissa wrote: "I am pretty sure that you will be introduced to Adrian in book 2.........ugh but as much as I loved him, I so LOVED Dimitri more! :)"

Thanks! I'm exciting to read about him! Dimitri is pretty awesome so I'm not sure who I'll side with!

Jojobean I like this book. I liked how kick ass and sarcastic Rose was. She was kinda a bit slutty though. Dimitri was ok but I liked the blond vampire that Lissa gets with better. I also just find it weird that vampires need protectors. For me vampires are the protectors with their supernatural abilities.

Simone Francois (simonefrncs) | 29 comments I enjoyed this book. Just like I said in review it is a Supernatural Gossip Girl to me. Most supernatural YA books forget about the high school element and like that Vampire Academy didn't. Rose also grew on me as the book progressed. I did not like her in the beginning.

« previous 1