Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Discussion > Instructions For 2012 Yearly Challenges

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Feb 14, 2012 11:22AM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments All right I just assumed that people would look at the very first post on the sign up thread for instructions. (You know what they say about assuming.) So to make things easier to new comers here’s a thread just for the instructions.

message 2: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Feb 14, 2012 11:26AM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments New for 2012 - Full year challenges

It's back at last! The rules are pretty much the same as the 2011 full year challenges. However, this year I'll try and make it easier for participants to find their original posts. It's too hard to keep track of more then one post per person. Next to your name I will make a link to your message.

So all you'll have to do to update is to find this page and click the link next your name.

PLEASE READ - DIFFERENT TO USUAL CHALLENGE RULES

Here's how it will work:

1. You select which challenge/challenges you wish to participate in and post your intention to do them in sign up thread.

2. In the actual challenge thread post up either a list of your books or a template you will return to fill in. (Try to do this ASAP so that I can create your link easier!!)

3. Each time you finish a book please edit your original post. (To make it easy to find all the lists.)

4. Once you have finished post a new comment either to say so or with your full completed list.

5. Duration of all challenges is 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 (you can start late but not end late)

The challenges
Author names A-Z
Book title A-Z
Character name A-Z
New to you author (3 levels)
New to you series (3 levels) - challenge is just first book in series the rest is up to you!

Notes and guidance:

For difficult letters like Z or X cheating is allowed - if you can not find an author with that letter use one that has it somewhere in their name!!

Most of the books should be PNR/UF (define it as you like!) but some can be anything you choose.

A book can count in more than one challenge if you wish.

Please do not chat in the actual challenge threads. If you have questions, concerns, and such please ask them in thesign up thread. Or feel free to email me!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments If you'd like to see who's finished the challenges or if you'e on the list go to the first page of the Sign up thread. It's the first couple of posts.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.