2012 YA Contemporary Challenge discussion

34 views
What contemps are you reading in February?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (kaitrosereads) | 10 comments Mod
What awesome contemporary books are you planning to read in Fabruary or have already read?


message 2: by Kapri (new)

Kapri (loveleabooks) I recently finished Bittersweet and The Fault in Our Stars. Both were so good!


message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (kaitrosereads) | 10 comments Mod
Kapri wrote: "I recently finished Bittersweet and The Fault in Our Stars. Both were so good!"

I adored Bittersweet and I actually just bought The Fault In Our Stars yesterday. I can't wait to read it.


message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew Constance (Authenticangelblissgmailcom) | 2 comments I read Chopsticks which was fantastic and Never Eighteen I also read a 2011 release not for this challenge but check it out - it's called Paper Covers Rock.


message 5: by Angela M (new)

Angela  M I read The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (which releases today) it was so good!!!

I'm reading The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams now and it's pretty cute :)


message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (kaitrosereads) | 10 comments Mod
Tennille [A.K.A Blair] wrote: "I read Chopsticks which was fantastic and Never Eighteen I also read a 2011 release not for this challenge but check it out - it's called Paper Covers Rock."

I am dying to read Never Eighteen. It looks fabulous!

I have also been meaning to check out Paper Covers Rock.


message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (kaitrosereads) | 10 comments Mod
Reading Angel wrote: "I read The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (which releases today) it was so good!!!

I'm reading The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams now and it's pretty cute :)"


I loved The Disenchantments. I just read it the other day. =)


message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimmath) | 1 comments I recently finished The Fault In Our Stars. I was very good. Plan on lots of tissues.


back to top