Havoc (Deviants #2) Havoc discussion

Confused

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angela At the end of Vesper Amy Delgado comes in and rescues Emily from the Vesper Company. But then at the start of Havoc, Amy totally acts like she hates Emily and possibly like they don’t know each other. I may have missed something, but I thought the transcription was done right after they killed the man. So when is the transcription happening, and why they seemed like friends then and not now? Thanks for the help!!!

message 2: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Sampson Hi! Hope you don't mind me answering, since I'm the author :) The main stories of Vesper and Havoc take place a month and a half before the events shown in the transcripts. The third and final book will connect the first two books to the timeline of the transcripts. So by the end you will know how they became friendly and ended up working together.

Angela Jeff wrote: "Hi! Hope you don't mind me answering, since I'm the author :) The main stories of Vesper and Havoc take place a month and a half before the events shown in the transcripts. The third and final book..."

Of course not. Felt silly asking, but thought Emily got taken at the end of Vesper and then she was friends with Amy. I'm broke down and bought Havoc, & now that I'm at the last bit I'm figuring it out. Thanks!