Guys in books are just... well... better! discussion

Debates *Possible Spoilers* > Jonathon vs. Liam vs George (Song of the Lioness)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Dec 01, 2008 07:53AM) (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 56 comments Spoilers:
Prince Jonathon, Liam Armstrong or George Cooper from Song of the Lioness books by Tamora Pierce?
I personally think she made the right choice with George. He loved her for a long time, plus he's totally cool! I never really like Liam, I think she shouldn't have gone as far as she did with him. Jonathon was awesome in the first two books, but after they broke up I saw a whole different side I really didn't like of his.

message 2: by Sharayah (new)

Sharayah | 359 comments Mod
I love prince Jonathon, even though he was a major jerk in book 3. Other then that he was fine. I also realy liked Liam, there was a lot of weird quirks that came with him, but he was the most normal of her admirers. There was something about him I really liked. I supose for Alanna that George was the right choice though. I would have gone with one of the other two however.

message 3: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 72 comments George all the way. He was one of my favorite characters. LIam not so much and Jon was alright, but I didn't like the way he abused his authority over his peers.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Farrar (ameraq) | 56 comments Jon was good until after he and Alanna broke up... then you saw his true colors... Liam bored me...

message 5: by Sharayah (new)

Sharayah | 359 comments Mod
Why must guys be so flawed... Not that we arent flawed but....