What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Hitler's head in a bag? [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new)

Joanie | 66 comments I was on a plane and the man next to me was telling me about this book where at the end they find Hitler's head in a bag. I joked that now I didn't need to read the book since he told me the end (and now I've done the same to all of you-sorry!) but now I'm kind of curious about it. Anyone know what it is? Thanks!

message 2: by Vanessa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Vanessa | 15 comments I think it might be "Santa's Dirty Little Secret" - sorry just kidding.

I know there was a terrible B film in the 50's called "They Saved Hitler's Head" - perhaps it was based on a book of the same name?

message 3: by Peggy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:43PM) (new)

Peggy | 21 comments Joanie, check out the customer reviews on Alan Folsom's The Day After Tomorrow http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446... especially the long, involved one by D.Mason"Bindlestiff".

message 4: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

Laura (laurahogan) | 72 comments They Saved Hitler's Brain (not Head) is one of the greatest movies ever made. You haven't lived until you've seen it and I'm not kidding.

message 5: by Joanie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

Joanie | 66 comments From the Amazon review it looks like it could be "The Day After Tomorrow." It doesn't look like it got such great reviews, maybe I'll skip it.