The Silver Kiss The Silver Kiss discussion

Death!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arci Rochett The story at some point as I read, seems to revolve around death. For example, Zoe fears death because it will bring her loneliness and is afraid, Zoe's mother accepts death as another step in life, Simon want's death because it is 'human' as he once was, Christopher feels deprive of life(he stayed a kid) but seems contempt in living as he has evading death. Does anyone else have any opinions regarding these characters feelings toward death? Or the part death plays in the story?

Mindnights the motivation to live and a death is totally a part of the story, I think. Who experienced Zoe' s role, knows, what lies within her thinking.

Marcela This book ruled and Im sure it is the inspiration for the crappy twilight series. I read this book in the 8th grade and I will never forget it.

Dhfan4life Yea I think I read it around 9th or 10th Marcela, myself. This book, In the forest of the night, Of blood and chocolate too were my "Twilight" books back in the day when I was a teen.

Racheal Renwick Dhfan4life wrote: "Yea I think I read it around 9th or 10th Marcela, myself. This book, In the forest of the night, Of blood and chocolate too were my "Twilight" books back in the day when I was a teen."

LOL mine too! HAHAHA