What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Brief History of the Dead
This topic is about The Brief History of the Dead
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. City of the dead? [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Revenart (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Revenart | 5 comments i read this book about a year ago. i'd really like to give it as a gift but... so the book is about how there is a pandemic and there is only one survivor left, she is in antarctica. she is a scientist working for coca cola studying global warming and such. she is the only one left of her group. conversly the other major plot is that everyone that has died, lives in a city of the dead. and only those people that remain in the city are the ones that are remembered by the living. they all realise at some point that she is the only one alive. (don't want to give away the ending) but does any one recall this book. i can even describe the cover. it is in black and white with a trench coat that is empty but has hands. and the writing is in yellow.

message 2: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:41PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura (laurahogan) | 72 comments That's A Brief History of the Dead, by Kevin Brockmaier.

message 3: by Revenart (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Revenart | 5 comments wow. thanks laura.

message 4: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:42PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laura (laurahogan) | 72 comments My pleasure.

message 5: by Rosa (new)