TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

T.A.C > How do you treat TIOD?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Well TIOD is a disease that occurs when too many E-cells (Edward cells)
Build up in the brain causing somewhat of a tumor. E-cells are in fact brain cells that have died to to to much exposure to crappy books.
The only way to remove these cells is to have very skilled surgeons open the top of the patiens head and expose the E-cells to a bright light (which makes them twinkle and sing 'I am pretty, oh so pretty!'.

In order to lure the E-cells out of the brain and into the open, we bring three or four ugly but good smelling women into the room. This excites the E-cells which make their may out into the open. We then make the good smelling women leave the surgery room, which depresses the E-cells which will eventually become suicidal and ask us to kill them.

*Paid for by Twilight Addiction Center worldwide®*

message 2: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Yes we knew all along!! Only E-cells seem to make the brain deaf to common sense.

message 3: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Anything we say to the twi-hard that has even a trace of common sense only translates as "OMG EDWARD IS SPARKLY!!"

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
I think they also say, "OMG EDWARD LOLOLOL EDWARD MWAH MWAH EDWARD!!"

message 5: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 9 comments I can Suggest another treatment

message 6: by PJW (new)

PJW (fulhamfan7070) | 9 comments My studies show that E-Cells die with overexposure to good literature, so my solution is read Harry Potter and the evil little sparkly E-Cells will die

message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Or Kitty Norville.
Or Ranger's Apprentice.
Or Maximum Ride.

message 8: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Maybe not Maximum Ride. It's an awesome series, but not the most well-written series ever to grace the earth, if you know what I mean.

I suggest Harry Potter and The Book Thief to treat TIOD... two extremely well-written novels that will absolutely scare the living daylights out of the E-cells.

message 9: by Rose (last edited Feb 18, 2010 05:54AM) (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Oh I love the Book Thief!!! Markus Zusak makes me wanna stab myself when I read that book.

*stab* Such a wondeful simiile! *stab* SO CUTE! *stab* WHY CAN'T I WRITE LIKE THAT? *stab* One day I shall make poor girls stab themselves (metaphorically) *stab stab stab*

DEAD

message 10: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Heh, you said 'right' instead of 'write.' ;) YAY FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS

Also, seriously, whenever I read The Book Thief or Harry Potter or Cirque du Freak 12 or The Hunger Games it's totally the same thing! Like...

This is so amazing! *stab* Why can't I write like this?! *stab* I'll never be able to think of such a complex plot! *stab* It's so amazing! *stab* I'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD!!! *STABSTABSTAB*

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I fixed it! I was rushing and capital letters make everything stronger and harder to focus on grammer.

message 12: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments LOL nice ;D I like using caps sometimes, because I'LL BE REALLY HYPER AND WHEN I READ BACK OVER WHAT I'VE TYPED I YELL INSIDE MY HEAD INVOLUNTARILY. :)

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments It just makes my heart speed up. And I start to buzz over the keyboard.

message 14: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Heheh, I can see that happening. XD

I was rereading my post and realized I was doing that exact thing. You know, yelling inside my head. Ooooops... XD

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Haha!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments PJW wrote: "My studies show that E-Cells die with overexposure to good literature, so my solution is read Harry Potter and the evil little sparkly E-Cells will die
"

Yes, that would also in fact be good for the brain. ;)

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Read Harry Potter... yes. That would be good for your noodle.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments FOR YOUR NOGGIN, DUMMY

message 19: by Rose (last edited May 01, 2010 02:34PM) (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Noodle, noggin same thing.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments NOODLE.

message 22: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Brain...?

message 23: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy the squishy mash of neurons?? :P

message 24: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Uh... That send signals to the rest of your body parts?

message 25: by Rose (new)

message 27: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy how about...the squishy mash of neurons that send signals to the rest of your body parts? :)

message 29: by Rose (new)

message 30: by pommy (new)

pommy is awsome | 2 comments Amphitrite wrote: "Rose wrote: "Aline wrote: "Pardon my ignorance, but what does TIOD stand for??"

Twilight Idiotic Obsessive Disorder "

OK thanx! :))))
"

damm i was almost right, I thought it stood for Twilight Inflicted Obsesive disorder :P

message 32: by Rose (new)

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments NOODLE!

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments NOGGIN!

YOUR NOGGIN IS DAMAGE

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Bahahaha. She stooooooopiddd. hahahahahahaaahahahaha

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments YOU'RE NOGGIN SOUNDS WEIRD!

NOODLE!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

you could also read some Twilight paradies....like this one!

www.twifail.com/parodies.html

anyone else know about any others? And what what was that book called...nightlight or something...

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yeah, Nightlight. It's supposed to be really funny.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments Rose wrote: "YOU'RE NOGGIN SOUNDS WEIRD!

NOODLE!!"

YOU ARE NOGGIN SOUNDS WEIRD?!

NOGGIN!!!!!!!!!!

THAT JUST PROVES YOUR 'NOODLE' DOESN'T WORK!! COOK IT!

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments PROBABLY NOT!!!!

What's with all the caps?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I know! it's 42...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOWSS!! YAY ALL CAPS!!!

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments MORE CAPS........................... THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS THAT MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD.

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments I SAYZ COOK YOUR NOODLE!!!

**Rabid Asian Mode**

IT NOH WORK!! YOH ENGRISH SUCK!! GO TO SCHOOL YOU DUMMEE!! NOH FUNNEE!!

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments .... Since I feel Rose can protect me, I shall hide behind you. *hides behind Rose*

Olivia ^^The Awesome Mushroom^^ (canttaketheawesomeness) | 756 comments NUFFING STOP RABID ASIAN MODE!! ATTACKKKKK!!!

**Smacks Noodle Rose from behind**

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments OWWW!!!!! *runs away, leaving a cloud of dust saying "I SURRENDER!"*

message 50: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments CONFUZZLEDE!

« previous 1