twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > Movie Sequel

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments hi guys I just read in an article that the sequel to the movie is in the works for 2010
-here's the link to the article
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainm...

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I actually heard that everyone will be coming back...

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

And the screenplay is already done, they start filming here in the spring.

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments THEY BETTER NOT REPLACE ANYONE!

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) I'm not positive but I think they all had to sign contracts to be in the other movies when they signed on for Twilight.

message 6: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments I dont know...........

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 110 comments i swear...if they replace edward or bella...
lets just say it wont be pretty. muahahahaha!!

message 8: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) IF THEY REPLACE JACOB I AM COMMITTING MUTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

message 9: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:40AM) (new)

I just posted an article about new moon and in it peter facinelli says that everyone signed on to do the first three movies!!!! YAY!!!!

message 10: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 117 comments yay, thats so awesome, but if they can make the first movie again I want them to change Kristen Stewart to play Bella