Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #1) Diary of a Wimpy Kid discussion

diary of a wimpy kid

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha! sooooooo funny

message 2: by Jess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Jess Gill Just added this to my library's collection, and it's a big hit!

message 3: by Lori (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori My son and I read this in two days together. At first we started out liking the main character but little by little we saw what a brat he was, and we discussed how he was treating/abusing his friendships.... never owning up to his mistakes, letting everyone else take the heat for him...

We have marked the sequel -- running out to buy it the second it hits the shelves.

message 4: by Carmen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:57PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Carmen its a funny story and helped me realize that the main character sort of deserved those thing and the mother really should have disiplined them more.

Akshata Prabhu The book is f9 . not THAT good , I must say . I think that the main character , Gregory , is a spoilt child with not enough self esteem ( remember him in the football and swimming classes ???! he sure didnt wanta go! ).....in brief ...A TOTAL WIMP.
It can be read for leisure though...not a bad book .

Preston It's such a funny book! I kinda like the way he thinks.

message 7: by Big (new)

Big BEST BOOK IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! i like it...... sorta very well writtin though

Kessor C Lori wrote: "My son and I read this in two days together. At first we started out liking the main character but little by little we saw what a brat he was, and we discussed how he was treating/abusing his frien..."

That's exactly what I thought so...