twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > James!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

JAMES FROM THE TWILIGHT MOVIE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I know....what I sexy character!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree i loved it when they were going to kill the guy in the boat and he had no shirt on. and when they walked into the baseball field and he was walking all cool. it was so HOT!

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments That sexy beast! I have the hottest shirtless pic of him!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michellerobins) omg u do?

message 6: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Yes! HI! It's on my math binder! I stare at it 24/7! OMG THERE IS A CULLEN BAG AT BORDERS!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments he was sooooo frekin hawt!!!!! when his shirt was of oooo miiii gooodddddd!!!!! i wanted 2 touch him !!!!!!

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy HOT!!!
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments OMG! I'm sorry to say this, but he was SO MUCH hotter than Rob!

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

WOW hotter than Rob....I never thought I would hear that on here..lol. Ya know after seeing the movie I just cant seem to decide whos hotter...they are all hot in their own way!!!!

message 11: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments You heard it... well yeah. I said something like that...

To me, everyone is so hot in some way.

The hottest is Edward.

The evilest hot dude is James.

The funniest hottest is Emmett.

The hottest and calmest is Jasper.

The hottest and nicest is Carlisle.

That's part of it. But they all have their own hotness.

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

True True thanx for putting it into words=D

message 13: by Lyssy (new)

Lyssy | 11 comments james' hotness is mind-boggling! hes so sexy! i would let him attack me just so i could get a close up of his hot face
xD

message 14: by Daisy (new)

Daisy lol I would do that but only if I had edward next to me so that after I got my close up he could save me

message 15: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments During the movie I said many stupid things to my friends...

"Wow please attack me James."
and:
"I'm so gonna try to kill myself so Carlisle will save me."
also,
"Edward should bite me."
and many more retarded sayings.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Also I'm getting my hair dyed caramel brown soon... the same color as Esme's! Mainly cuz I'm tired of my hair color.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I agree. James was really hot in the movie. But Jacob was hotter!

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy EW!You liked him with his wig!? That is just gross!!! Shave Jake's head or atleast put it into the famous ponytail!!!

message 19: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Well Jacob was hot. But yeah, the ponytail would have been hotter!

message 20: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I know! It was like his signature before he got it cut!!!

message 21: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments It was! :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont like james at all, like his character, but he was FINE!!! omg, woo!

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina James is hotter than Rob,don't deny it. Loved Taylor Lautner though, simply love.

message 24: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I would be James' snack...lol

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina lol! :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

taylor lautner is HAWT!

message 27: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:39AM) (new)

He is a cutie....I cant wait for New moon!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

JAMES WAS SOOOOOOOO HOT! WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY HOTTER THEN ROB! OMG! NEVER THOUGHT I COULD SAY THAT! VICTORIA IS SOOOOOOO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A SEXY MATE!

message 30: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yep but the cullens took care of that for her...little Alice ripped his head right off....lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. that was cool

message 32: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

It was cool because up until then everyone just thinks of her as little alice...then she attacks him...=D

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i know that is exactly what i was thinking!

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline that is a good point that they brought out because it says some things like that in the book

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

it was funny when alice did that, she just jumps on him and cracks his head off

message 36: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Omg, I loved that! It was pretty funny and unsuspecting!

message 37: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I know! She was like "ahh" like getting high of Bella's blood!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ya! it was kind scary when bella got that piece of glass stuck on her leg and hand

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 40: by Madeline (new)

Madeline i dont even remember where the glass came from...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i remember when edward hit the window, the glass that shattered got caught in her hand

message 42: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I think when James pulled them down and she rolled through the glass it got stuck in her leg....maybe

message 43: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments It was! It was scary though! Bella was dying, and she saw fire... it was cool though! What I'm wondering, is why Edward saved Bella. He obviously had a hard time controling himself (Did you see his face?! Talk about crazy!) And not someone with better self-control. It was pretty risky.

message 44: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Nov 27, 2008 02:37PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments

message 45: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments That pic... OMG SO HOT!

message 46: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (last edited Nov 27, 2008 02:40PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I LOVE THIS PIC RIGHT HERE:

message 47: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments EEEEEEEPPPPPPPP HE IS!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

message 50: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Did you see the first pic?

« previous 1