if u luv someone discussion

Confused...help?...what should i do?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) ok so i met this guy named josh. he's kind of emo but i think he's reaaally hot so i see him once a month for this grieving group thing-a-majig and i see him around school. i'm a frshman and hes a junior. i like him he's really nice...lately he's been looking at me a lot lately. and by looking i mean kind of staring at me for like a minute or so. we hav no classes together but anyway i really wanna get closer to him and like be friends and stuff but idk what i should do cuz he's like not really ever alone. he's by his friends a lot of the time and i personally think it'd be awkward having a frshman come up to a junior within junior friends and talk...so yeah..i need help. what should i do?

btw he's also single.

message 2: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 581 comments Mod
HEY! NO INSULTS! Anyways, you should introduce yourself to him. That's what I did and then we became friends....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i feel bad for emos and marios momma.

message 4: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 5: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i am not a failure in life im smarter than you

message 7: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRN.

message 8: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

(......IM TICKED)

message 9: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

YOUR DUMB TOO. WHAT IS 120x120?

message 10: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

SUCH A JERK

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hey mario

woo woo secret vampire stuff

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

message 13: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

WOO WOOO SECRET VAMPIRE STUFF

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

GOOD. ITS A SECRET POLL.

message 16: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

A DEAD GANGSTER DESERVES MORE RESPECT THAN YOU.

message 17: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

I PTY YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND YOUR ANCESTORS. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

message 18: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

ASSWIPE.

message 19: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

Actually, no I didn't. But thank you for the compliment. It must have taken an assload of effort for you write that paragraph. I bet you had diarreha trying to come up with some large logic like that huh Mario? :)

message 20: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

And you are one stupid little bastard who wipes shit off other peoples asses aren't you? =P

message 21: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

You'll be in hell. I'll be in heaven.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

message 24: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (last edited Nov 23, 2008 11:32AM) (new)

WOO WOO SECRET VAMPIRE STUFF.
MARIO IF I PRAY FOR FORGIVNESS AND GET BAPTISED, THEN ILL BE IN HEAVEN

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i get the 1st part whats the 2nd mean

message 26: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

if i pray 4 forgiveness after cursing, then i most likely wont burn unlike mario here.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I DONT CURSE, ITS BAD

message 28: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

ill stop.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I DID

message 30: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 31: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

oooooooooooioooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! major burn!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

woo woo secret vampire stuff...more than you sara.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha that wuz funny!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

burnt crispy!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY YOU TOOK MY PHRASE JESSIE. GIVE IT BACK. WOO WOO SECRET VAMPIRE STUFF

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSOUS

message 36: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

wtf?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSOUS

WOO WOO SECRET VAMPIRE STUFF

message 38: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 39: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 40: by Mario (new)

Mario CONGRATULATIONS...

message 41: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) ok guys...lets get back on topic so we can help emily. emily i would just talk 2 him. it might seem awkward at first but if u dont act like ur uncomfortable then he and his friends wont feel as uncomfortable either. :)

message 42: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

PLEASE STOP. WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS?

message 43: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) thanx sheekatra. i agree w/ u.
mario ur attitude isnt helping nyone or urself 4 that matter. so just shut up pleez

message 44: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

cuz we can flag abuse.

message 46: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

message 47: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) iv flaged mario like 10 times now...lol

message 48: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

good.

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 43 comments double good

message 50: by Sheeky, Da mod with sucky advice *is currently mending her broken heart* (new)

triple good.

« previous 1 3 4